[SAGOV] Official Press Release: San Andreas Government to Partner with LSNN for new Series

VCv0boX.png

State of San Andreas
Official Press Release

From the desk of Hannah Clarkson, Chief of Communications:

For Immediate Release to the General Public:

San Andreas Government to Partner with LSNN for new Series

gta-world-camera-2022-4-9-11-27-50.png

The set of Fireside Chats (2022)       

In an effort to improve communication between the Government of San Andreas and its people, the State of San Andreas has partnered with the Los Santos News Network for a new series. Fireside chats is a new series hosted by Secretary of State Noah Wade and is intended to cover important events in the state's history as well as update citizens on the happenings within state government. Fireside chats is scheduled for a biweekly broadcast on Saturday nights; with the first episode airing on the 9th of April, 2022.

Synopsis (Fireside Chat - SAGOV/LSNN):

In the age of misinformation and miscommunication we live in, I’ve decided to embark on a mission of restoring transparency to our state. 

Thus born today, is San Andreas’ very own, Fireside Chats, with me. Your Secretary of State.

I believe it is my duty, as any public figure, to speak directly to the public. To address YOUR concerns. 

From this broadcast onwards, a public form will be made available for every citizen, to mail in your questions and concerns for all future broadcasts.

A mailing address has been provided for the public to write-in with any questions for the Secretary of State. A portion of these questions will be selected and answered by Secretary of State Noah Wade on air! Please see the 'attachments' portion of this press release for information.

Attachments::

5yHwzO3.png

unknown.png

Links

San Andreas Government Website

To submit questions which may appear on an episode of Fireside Chats, the link can be found here!

Fireside Chats Question Submission Link

Notes::

All current and future media inquiries may be directed to the office of Strategic Communications and Outreach at [email protected]All information contained within this press release is recorded and archived by the State of San Andreas, and can be retrieved via official request. Author Communications Officer Hannah Clarkson is reachable at [email protected]  for any inquiry.

> Comments are disabled

Edited by Illusory
  • Upvote 5
  • Illusory changed the title to [SAGOV] Official Press Release: San Andreas Government to Partner with LSNN for new Series