Extensive Car Modding

Short description: Something similar is seen in this video below. Specifically ride height, camber and offset. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZjjlcrldw

Detailed description: Add a menu to the pre-existing mechanic mod menu that simply allows you to adjust the camber, offset, and height of your car. 

Commands to add: /camberset /offsetset /heightset or have it in the CEF menu.

Items to add: I don't believe there would be any items, just a mod menu maybe added to the pre-existing garage modding script.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: It would make expressing your own taste in vehicles and vehicle modding way more detailed, thus improving the individuality of everyone's own taste. Not too mention that people without mechanical knowledge really know how to tune camber, offset, and ride height properly, so that opens up another job that can be performed by mechanics.

Additionnal information: @Nervous I got $700.00 USD paypal if you add extensive modding like this. haha

Edited by TonyPetronero
Correct Format
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

This would be great. I would love to see even further modding available in the future, things like acceleration versus top speed (gear ratios stuff like that), traction, drivertrain conversions, suspension stiffness. Pretty sure these all have values you can use

• Upvote 1