[Guide] Get SP FPS on GT-MP

Guest Ingram

Guest Ingram

GT-MP has a known stability issue with FPS, if you drive around for a bit and toggle your GT-MP FPS counter, stop somewhere without moving the FPS goes crazy without doing anything = micro stutters.

Download ENB http://enbdev.com/download_mod_gta5.htm, copy paste in your GTA V directory, in game open menu (Shift+enter), disable everything and enable FPS limiter at 60. Now, do the same thing and check your FPS, it shall be way more stabilized, shall be solid 60 and not jumping around 45-55-65 etc. besides that GT-MP is a ram swallower and the recommended spec for it is 16gb, the FPS goes insane and even worse after an hour. This way it stabilizes it like in the single player.

Perhaps other programs with FPS limiter may work, this one worked the best for me. It's important to stabilize your FPS not just for yourself but people around will see you less laggy. You may not realize that your FPS goes crazy even without suffering from performance impact but it's there and people getting effected of it too.

I tested it out and when I enabled the fps limiter, the other play noticed that I was walking and driving more smoothly. I use vsync (60 fps)

Checked on ENB 272

Edited by Ingram