I made my second ever song! Give me your valued opinions!

Axl Adler

Hi guys, I’m new to the community here of GTA World. Love to role play here, it’s given me great joy since SAMP slowed down. 

So, I’m a producer, I like to sing, rap and do anything musically, and love being as creative as possible. I’ve recently released my second single which in the coming days should be on all platforms and would love you guys to take a listen and give your lovely opinions! I’m Australian and this song is Aussie rap so it’s something a little different. I call it Money Talks, and it’s essentially about foreshadowing my music career, highlighting my ambition to be successful but at the same time emphasise that money isn’t the motivation it’s just a factor. This song was fully produced, mixed and mastered by myself as well as written by me and my brother wrote us verses which he has two of. 

Anyways this link should have the song on any platform you wish, so take a listen and leave your opinions. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY, and if you guys like what you hear, don’t be afraid to subscribe or follow!! 

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/byjoseph/money-talks

Edited by Axl Adler
  • 2 months later...
  • Gall locked this topic