Better furniture objects for custom interiors

Tryanide

So me and a friend just got our selves a bar on the server and were seriously frustrated by the lack of good walls, floors and, roofs. It takes a lot of improvisation and finagling to get anything close to what you would want to desire but I feel the system could really benefit from more items centered towards building your own layouts.

My OCD on the other hand would love to see options such as just being able to rotate a set amount of degree's either the X, Y or Z plane so I don't have to keep trying to eye ball it. A duplicate function or something of the sort to even copy a position of another furniture object would make life a whole lot easier when trying to work with a large interior. Other then that the rest of the system has an amazing selection of furniture and I love it, it just isn't very user friendly towards custom jobs.

Edited by Tryanide
1 hour ago, Lance said:

I heard they added 800+ new objects. I could not find any. I checked walls first, nothing new. Either they are just randomly thrown around in categories or I'm blind.

We're feeling pretty much the same way right now, I looked through almost every category and sure there a selection but it's not anything that vast.

• 2 weeks later...