Arson.

Sami.

Short description:

Expansion of the fire system to enhance role play surrounding arson.

Detailed description:

Firstly, I think that in order to be granted the permission to commit arson on a property, you will need to apply on the forums via forum pm to PLM. In that application you will need to have screenshots of the RP leading up to it, and the individual/collective motivation as a person or crew. Arson can be the end of people, it can cause their business or even life to collapse, which is why it's one of the most used techniques in extortion rackets and vindictive motives.

Business arson - if arson is committed on a business property, the contents of which that business holds in it's inventory and component stock is either A. completely destroyed, or B. partially destroyed based on the severity of the fire, (I'm not sure of the limitations regarding that.)  Equally, if a business is burned down, the property owner is of course notified, and that business's blip is removed from the map, (depending on type of business). That business can not re-open until the business owner has payed the repair fee's for the damage. 

Property Arson - if arson is committed on a residential property, the contents are destroyed, the same as that for a business arson. The owner also has to pay a repair fee for the damage.

The fee's are essential as it creates means for insurance companies to pop up.

Commands to add:

N/A

Items to add:

N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It would supply a base for much better criminal RP. It's no myth that people have trouble valuing their life, which is tolerated. If there is an application process, in which people can apply for an arson attack that is backed by a foundation of heavy development filled RP, the prospect for RP revolving property damage could really change in the foreseeable future. 

Additional information:

I tried hard on this one, I'm pretty sure it's good.

I'm pretty sure this is already doable, I have seen plenty of arson cases on the server already, some out in Sandy when the Backwood's crew and their rival neo-nazi crew where at war, I believe their tattoo shop was burnt to a crisp, same with the Pink Sandwich, or w/e it's called, when then seperate Eurasain crews collaborated to burn it down.

• Upvote 1
  • Guest locked this topic