[SOLD] Vapid Uranus, Nagasaki Shinobi, Albany Primo LX

I'm selling three vehicles: Nagasaki Shinobi, Vapid Uranus and Albany Primo LX

Vapid Uranus (SOLD)

This vehicle doesn't need presentations. Let's get right into the specs:

Subwoofer ✔️ Turbo ✔️

Plenty of work has been done on the engine, transmission and braking system. Suspension have been lowered, it rides so low you can actually feel the asphalt on your butt.

You have almost a year of insurance (319 days) ready, that alone is worth more than any custom part installed on it. The rest of the mods is on the exterior which I'll not describe and just show you with some pictures:

fgdJyir.png

Lgmdygy.png

WbXkUsy.png

Vapid Uranus OOC stats ((/vstats))

OEtMd4o.png

Spoiler

Nagasaki Shinobi

Let's start with the Shinobi, it's kept in perfect conditions, some upgrades to the brake system, engine cooling and also on the security side with best of the class Anti-Theft device.

I have installed a secondary exhaust to it and livery along with some other exterior mods, as you will see from the pictures. The car is insured for 64 days currently, consider that before making your offer!
If you're interested to know more about the bike feel free to email me ((forum pm)). Here is a picture of it:

tr1hfX2.png

Shinobi OOC stats ((/vstats))

rmE8R1X.png

Spoiler

Albany Primo LX (SOLD)

This is an Albany Primo LX, straight from 2004 with style!

This car comes with modifications to the engine and braking cooling, it breathes and unleashes true american horse power! Modifications to the suspension system have been done to lower the ride height.

As you can see from the pictures the car is basically brand new and has low mileage as well!

PCF44kf.png

DODIOtx.png

Zk6w0gL.png

Albany Primo LX OOC stats ((/vstats))

dZuFhht.png

I will be very clear on the prices, I'm not willing to go down with low-ball offers. Two of these vehicles have the best package you could ask for, especially insurance wise.

Nagasaki Shinobi BUYOUT: 75,000$ (SOLD)

Vapid Uranus BUYOUT: 65,000$

Albany Primo LX BUYOUT: 50,000$ (SOLD)

Edited by markythat
all vehicles sold
51 minutes ago, FromHeavenWeArrived said:

Hey!

I'm down to do 42 on the Albany Primo LX

Hey! I will note it down! I was looking for at least 49k but if nobody comes with a better offer I'll sell it to you in the next 48 hours.

On 3/24/2024 at 10:08 PM, markythat said:

Won't go below MSRP price at all, so consider 60k the minimum.

I can do $47.699. The 60k is too much for such mileage. There were better equipped and lower in miles at $50.000. My offer stands for exactly 12h.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Zenko said:

I can do $47.699. The 60k is too much for such mileage. There were better equipped and lower in miles at $50.000. My offer stands for exactly 12h.

Two months of insurance and anti-theft alone are worth that extra 12k. If you're looking to resell it for mileage then I'm afraid I can't help you.

Edited by markythat
  • markythat changed the title to [SOLD] Vapid Uranus, Nagasaki Shinobi, Albany Primo LX
  • Deveroni locked this topic