[FB] more functionality to pages

On IRL Facebook, if you have a page, you can choose to act as the page itself, posting comments or likes, bringing this functionality to pages on Facebrowser would be nice

Also on Facebook you have the option to direct message the page, allowing anyone who admins to read and respond to these messages, adding this functionality to Facebrowser would be great for businesses to provide support to current, or potential customers.

• Upvote 4

I'd like to add, Whoever is an admin of a page business/fan page gets notifications to ther personal facebrowser account aswell as irl Facebook also notifies you,

And some form of information outlining image and video formats that can be used I.e. png,jpeg for images and sizes aswell as video formats such as mp4,mov files of a certain size.

(Media may of already been covered in the forums but I've been unable to find anything yet)

Also a analytics tab, such as how many people viewed the page, not necessarily the user profile names just a +1 upon viewing +1 on a like +1 on a share similar to how irl social media pages track growth on the page

Edited by ThatMindlessGuy
Forgot to mention analytics
  • Upvote 1

+1 Yes please. It's frustrating to view a business' FB page but there is no option to message them. I would really appreciate this feature being added. Also, commenting and liking posts as a page you own would also be a nice addition. It would help to flesh out the views and opinions of groups, organizations and companies.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Expanding Facebrowser's functionality to include features similar to Facebook's page management tools would indeed enhance its utility, especially for businesses and organizations leveraging social media for engagement and customer support.

Integrating the ability to act as the page itself, including posting comments or likes, would streamline page management tasks within Facebrowser. This feature would allow administrators to engage with their audience more effectively without needing to switch between personal and page profiles.

Additionally, enabling direct messaging between users and pages on Facebrowser would facilitate smoother communication between businesses and their customers. This feature could be especially beneficial for providing timely support and addressing customer inquiries or concerns directly within the Facebrowser platform.

By incorporating these functionalities, Facebrowser could better meet the needs of businesses seeking to optimize their social media presence and enhance their customer engagement strategies.