Character Application

I recently came across GTA World and looked it up, the application process popped up and I began completing it. 

When I press "Submit Application" at the end, the screen doesn't change, it slightly dims the brightness and nothing else.

This has happened two times that I tried to submit an application, I really need help.

@HarmySo, take all of your answers to the application and drop them into a google doc, once you've done that, refresh the application page. Paste your answers back in then submit the application, that should work for you.

On 2/4/2024 at 12:06 PM, kane? said:

@HarmySo, take all of your answers to the application and drop them into a google doc, once you've done that, refresh the application page. Paste your answers back in then submit the application, that should work for you.

Definitely a great idea to save any application you're doing on GTA:World on some sort of notepad. Especially with the recent attacks... Nothing worse than losing all the progress you've put into an application.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 8:51 PM, Harmy said:

I recently came across GTA World and looked it up, the application process popped up and I began completing it. 

When I press "Submit Application" at the end, the screen doesn't change, it slightly dims the brightness and nothing else.

This has happened two times that I tried to submit an application, I really need help.

Not sure if this is still an issue or not, but as advised copy your answers into notepad etc. Clear all browsing data on your Web browser of choice, or use an alternative one.