Currently looking some Athletes for Role play purposes

The main sport will be Track & Field for Off-season training.

- The primary purpose of building this Athletic Crew is to provide off-season training for Track & field players. 

- The crew will also have regular competitions every Friday against other teams.

- Individuals who engage in activities involving shooting at people will not be considered for the team, as the focus is not on violence or aggression.

- It is important for potential members to be active and committed to the team, as the crew is looking to establish strong bonds and foster character development.

- Practice sessions will be conducted once a day on the College campus, and players will be expected to follow the instructions of the coach.

- The reason we have chose track & field other then football or basketball is because players can actually use the track field in game instead of standing around doing /me's all day long.

Edited by Pokeyfrmda727
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 2:16 AM, Pokeyfrmda727 said:

The main sport will be Track & Field for Off-season training.

- The primary purpose of building this Athletic Crew is to provide off-season training for Track & field players. 

- The crew will also have regular competitions every Friday against other teams.

- Individuals who engage in activities involving shooting at people will not be considered for the team, as the focus is not on violence or aggression.

- It is important for potential members to be active and committed to the team, as the crew is looking to establish strong bonds and foster character development.

- Practice sessions will be conducted once a day on the College campus, and players will be expected to follow the instructions of the coach.

geometry dash scratch
- The reason we have chose track & field other then football or basketball is because players can actually use the track field in game instead of standing around doing /me's all day long.

Sounds amazing! Can I join?

• 4 weeks later...