D&D 5E - New Campaign

Hi Guys, 

I'm really interested in launching a D&D campaign and I was searching for players where the thought hit me "Why not ask on a roleplaying community I'm currently a part of?". 

So if there's any players here that are familiar with D&D or interested in the concept I would like to start a group of 3-6 players with any level of experience. I will be the Dungeon Master and most likely we will go through a store campaign. I think I am able to take care of most of the resources, we will run the game through D&D Beyond and Roll20 where necessary. 

I'm looking for players with any level of experience. 

Campaign will be SFW (safe for work) which means no sexual content and pretty much in line with GTA:W rules regarding offensive RP. 

I'd like to keep the group 18+ as I'm already 27 but feel free to reach out if you're younger, exceptions can be made.

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online 
Experience: From new to Experienced. 
Location/Timezone: Games will most likely happen between 19:00 to 22:00 server time.
Schedule: Weekdays and Weekends between 19:00 and 22:00 server time. Actual time TBD. Preferably no more or less than 1 session / week.
Roles sought: 3-6 Players
Game style: Will most likely use a D&D Campaign set, this means we'll be playing in a fantasy setting in the WOTC universe. So the characters and roleplay will be according to that (no cyberpunk and no full realism like no magic). 

If you're interested drop me a PM on forums telling me a bit about yourself and why you'd like to play, what you would like to play as (class/race/story) and any other relevant information that you think would help with deciding the group.