Frequent framedrops

Even though I have an i5 12400F, 32GB RAM and a 4060 with 8GB of VRAM, I still get framedrops when I'm online. It drops from like 140ish to 110ish and it's very noticeable. 

This isn't the case with the singleplayer GTA V though. It only occurs when I'm on RageMP. What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?

I have exactly the same problem and it's so bad that at times it almost freezes for 2 seconds. Tried GTA:O and it's working perfectly fine without one scratch. Seems like the server has optimization problems.

ORR our settings might be the culprit, who knows.

16 hours ago, Antibiotic said:

Even though I have an i5 12400F, 32GB RAM and a 4060 with 8GB of VRAM, I still get framedrops when I'm online. It drops from like 140ish to 110ish and it's very noticeable. 

This isn't the case with the singleplayer GTA V though. It only occurs when I'm on RageMP. What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?

I had the same issue and similar specs for a while, I optimized my NVIDIA Control panel settings and then delete my entire rage folder + reinstalled GTA then it went away.

Make sure your NVIDIA Drivers are up to date as well.

A reason you may be getting FPS drops is because of your Ram Storage. GTAO has different requirements compared to clients like RageMP, ALT V, FIVE M, etc. It requires a lot more than the base game does. I haven't seen you reply to this recently, is this still ongoing? Have you tried lowering your settings all to Normal if they aren't?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I get it – your setup is solid, but those online frame drops in RageMP are a buzzkill. It's likely not your hardware; try checking server stability, ensure a solid internet connection, tweak graphics settings in RageMP, update drivers, close unnecessary apps, and keep both the game and stickwar updated. Dive into community forums for more insights. Sometimes, it's the little things that make the big difference. Happy gaming! 🎮

4 hours ago, kane? said:

Hey, were you able to get this resolved? If not, I’d love to continue helping fix this issue. It’s an issue a lot of players have so any resolution counts. (( @Antibiotic))

Hey. Thanks for your reply. It's still ongoing, sadly. I'd appreciate your help.

• 2 weeks later...

What refresh rate is your monitor is it bellow 110? If so try turning on vsync, you don't need more FPS than your refresh rate. 

I've got vsync enabled and never seen a drop below 60 even in built up areas etc.