[ENB GUIDE] ENB Menu for RageMP

kane

ENB GUIDE

Recently, I have seen a lot of players asking around about how you can add the ENB menu to your Rage MP. Here's a guide on how to do so. This guide was fully made by me, as was the ENB.

• Step One: Make sure that your game is up-to-date. This goes for your Rage MP and your Grand Theft Auto V. This is done to prevent any errors, bugs, or crashes that may occur.

(For steam users, all you need to do is head to your library and click on the game. Rockstar Games and Epic Games users may have to Verify Game files for this to work if they don't have on auto-updates.

• Step Two: Click the link HERE and download my custom ENB that was made for RAGE MP. Once you've done that, keep that folder to the side because you're going to need it for upcoming steps.

(If you have any issues accessing the download file, please contact me via Forum PM @kane?)

• Step Three: Head over to your Rage MP folder; there should be a folder inside by default labeled "Client Data.". Once you've located this folder, head back to the file that you downloaded. Once that file has been located, you want to open it up and find the folder inside labeled "Client Data Folder", inside there should be two files labeled "d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll.". Take both of those files and drag them over to your client data folder inside your Rage MP directory.

image.png?ex=65a5edd9&is=659378d9&hm=5a0

(The directory to get to the Client Data folder should be, C:\RAGEMP\clientdata or something along those lines).

Once those two files have been converted over, your client data folder should now contain the two files. These two files are NEEDED in order for ENB to work with Rage MP. You are able to use your own ENB presets, but you will need these two files here for the ENB to even work.

• Step Four; Now, go back into your Rage MP directory folder and head back over to the file you downloaded. Inside, there's a folder labeled "Rage MP Folder" inside of this you'll find several files that all should start with "ENB". Using your mouse, highlight all of the files inside of this folder and drag them into your Rage MP folder. (Make sure these files are dropped in your RAGE MP folder, no subfolders)

image.png?ex=65a5ee6d&is=6593796d&hm=dd1c60d2f321ce2f19831d1c2ede87bc4c444cda0fd06251291f5aad7e3bfed0&=&format=webp&quality=lossless

Once you have completed all of these steps, you're now able to load up Rage MP and try connecting to a server. Keep in mind that your game MUST be up to date for this to work, which means Rage MP and Grand Theft Auto V. Enjoy! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out via Forum PM @kane?

This ENB was custom-made by me. It includes several features like depth of field, better lighting, & more. Please remember that my ENB is NOT REQURED to be used for this to work; the only thing required are the two files that were put into your client data folder. 

Edited by kane?
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, TravisGaming said:

Tried this and my game was plunged into full darkness, I awoke in a void. Probably had a conflict issue with something or whatever idk

what did you have in your game?

• 2 months later...