Making money on streets

12 hours ago, kane? said:

It's all about roleplay and creativity, you have people who will go out their way to roleplay things with no items just because they like what you're doing. You can always create shoes with notes I guess and add an image to them. 

No to this, and no to calling 911 on yourself. If you want the passive roleplay, you could submit a report for a passive 911 call and we can do it for you if the situation calls for it. Investigations into the original caller can take place and if it's found to be you, then the whole situation would be pointless. 

Use the item scheme.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so lets switch gears a bit. I will post the same question here. So, I thought about becoming and Roleplaying a jewelry supplier. I need to know, how can I request jewelry. However, I know that most of the Jewelry stores owners in GTA : W mostly use Photoshop for creating their own jewelry. However, I need to know how can I use Photoshop for that kind of RP, and how to RP my source of jewelry. Besides, will I need to Scheme request or it will be also Custom Item request? I would like to get some ideas.

• Fudge locked this topic