Making money on streets

Hi, I know that what I wrote will make people think that I am selling drugs, guns, or any illegal items. No, I am actually asking about how I can make money on the streets at first without trading drugs or guns. I really know that with the huge variety of scripts. However, people will ask me why you want to start making money using the old-school method, but I see it will be a good development for the character if he wants to prove that my character is an "earner," as the mafia say. If someone can give me some nice ideas to make money on the streets, that will be a good option for character development. I know that a lot of people will say that you can start by roleplaying as a homeless person and make money, but now I need to know how I can make money on the streets in the Mobster way, and that will be a foot start for the development.

Getting hourly paychecks and turning them into roleplay would be my answer. For example you get 500$ an hour so RolePlay something around that. I'm sure you can think of something, like selling fake electronics online, roleplaying stealing, pawning items and etc. 🙂 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, imu_pertrauka said:

Getting hourly paychecks and turning them into roleplay would be my answer. For example you get 500$ an hour so RolePlay something around that. I'm sure you can think of something, like selling fake electronics online, roleplaying stealing, pawning items and etc. 🙂 

I was looking for more creative way to do that kind of RP, like it will be a different idea of development. Thanks for the idea.

• Upvote 1

Here's something you could do. Become a booster and roleplay your character going into stores and stealing items from inside, you could roleplay a bag and you line the bag up with aluminum foil to prevent the detectors from going off. Every so often you could make a 911 call on yourself to make it realistic, you could steal boxes of shoes, shirts, pants, jewelry, etc. I think that'd be dope if you did it. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, kane? said:

Here's something you could do. Become a booster and roleplay your character going into stores and stealing items from inside, you could roleplay a bag and you line the bag up with aluminum foil to prevent the detectors from going off. Every so often you could make a 911 call on yourself to make it realistic, you could steal boxes of shoes, shirts, pants, jewelry, etc. I think that'd be dope if you did it. 

If I will do that kind of RP. How can I obtain items for that kind activities?

8 minutes ago, Woozyarth said:

You don't always need items for your roleplay, just use your creativity. That's all.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Woozyarth said:

So, how I will make money then? I need to sell an item to get something in return.

It's all about roleplay and creativity, you have people who will go out their way to roleplay things with no items just because they like what you're doing. You can always create shoes with notes I guess and add an image to them. 

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, kane? said:

make a 911 call on yourself

Self 911 not allowed.. I think.

12 hours ago, kane? said:

You can always create shoes with notes I guess and add an image to them. 

Don't do this with notes. They are meant for paper based RP. Don't quote me on this - it just feels logical. 

Basically do what kane said but use UCP app(schemes) or forum property management misc app to get the items. You can request all kinds of stuff if you show them your roleplay and ideas. It may take some time tho. But even then it's not 1:1 real life economy and money management.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Woozyarth said:

Use our Item scheme, here's a link: 

Don't use notes to create these items, you will end up being reported for it. Instead, do all the roleplay around it, then submit the request for the items and we'll give 'em to ya!

For this concept, you could do anything you can think of, genuinely. The only limitations you'll have are:

• Requesting illegal items (you'd need an IFM scheme).
  • Lack of showcased RP (no rp, no items).

Otherwise, this is how you're supported to do something a little more unique without the need for a script. 

• Upvote 2
  • Fudge locked this topic