Jonathan Sears — The Towing Chronic

Jahern

Jonathan Jules Sears

7pTS2cR.png
CHARACTER STORY:  

LIBERTY CITY - CHILDHOOD
Jonathan Sears, the son of Patricia and Justin Sears, was born on November 8th, 1988, at 11:30 AM, in a hospital called Schottler Medical Center in Liberty City. Weighing 7lbs 6oz, Jonathan was a big baby; this was just the start of the hell that was about to unfold for him. After being released from the hospital his parents took him to Liberty City Square, where he was introduced to life. They drove him around excited to show him a big change. They brought him home and showed him to his new room, which was just an old dresser, and a hand-me-down crib. 

After a few weeks of being born, Justin decided to go back to work. This is when Patrica would show her dark side; she would begin to not feed Jonathan and have her friends over while he was crying in the crib. Patrica was more focused on getting high, she would spend most of her time trying to find the local heroin dealer and invite them over. Patrica knew Justin’s work schedule so she would kick people out before he got home. This would go on for a few months.

Shortly after, Patrica was having more friends come over, spending less time with Jonathan. One day she just gave him a plate with food and said “That was it for the day.” This led Jonathan to believe that he wasn’t good enough for anything. It also made him believe that no one loved him. Then shortly after Patrica tried to sell Jonathan for an ounce of heroin to the Mob, they didn’t allow her to do this and hired someone to beat the shit out of her to smarten her up; this didn’t work. She proceeded to do drugs and hide Jonathan in a room.

One day shortly after Jonathan’s 3rd birthday, Justin got sent home early from work, where he spotted a car in the driveway that was not his. This pissed Justin off, causing him to call one of his friends Chris Joyce, who showed up with a Glock 19. Justin was also carrying a pistol, when they kicked the door in they found Patrica slumped over on the couch with a needle in her arm, the drug dealer Aaron Perry was sitting next to her, heating a spoon and getting ready to inject himself. Justin raised his run to Aaron, where the barrel met his forehead. He proceeded to tell Aaron that this was for killing his wife and shot him in the head. Chris realized that it probably wasn’t a smart idea for Justin to do this, so he took the body and hid it for him. During the process, the police caught him and arrested him.

Justin sent Patricia off to rehab; during this time Justin would bring Jonathan to shop with him; spending his time watching his father from his high chair change the oil on a car, replace brake pads, and change engines, and transmissions, he saw his father do it all and wanted to be like him.

Shortly after Jonathan’s 8th birthday his mother came home and surprised them by claiming she had changed and wanted to do better for the family. So Justin decided to let her back in. This is when they began to settle down and start over, Patricia would spend her days cleaning around the house and taking care of Jonathan, helping him do school work, or making food for Justin so he could have a warm meal after work. 

After Jonathan’s 10th birthday, his father allowed him to come to his shop. Jonathan would spend his time in the shop pushing a broom around and sweeping the floors for his father. One day Justin brought Jonathan over to the lift and showed him how to do oil changes and brake pads. This is where Jonathan’s spark for garage work peaked. He would fall in love watching the mechanics work in the shop while he pushed a broom; his dad would sometimes yell at him for getting too distracted. Shortly after turning 16; Jonathan was offered to work at the shop part-time, where he would help change the oil in cars, and the brake pads on vehicles, doing the grunt work of the shop. He loved doing this.

Jonathan’s grades in school would fluctuate because he was more interested in getting hands-on than getting book smarts. Jonathan one day saw that the school was hosting a dance, he didn’t have many friends but they talked him into going, where he met his high school lover Danese. They were both awkward and a perfect fit for each other. Jonathan would spend his time in the shop texting her from a flip phone his parents bought him.

Shortly after turning 17, Jonathan’s father took him out in the tow truck. They were heading to the 69th Street Diner, where they found a car rolled in the middle of the road. Jonathan and his father got out of the truck and approached the vehicle where they found Patricia driving. She had wrecked the car. Jonathan began to help his father winch the car back over and watched from afar as the paramedics tried to work on his mother. The Paramedics weren’t able to save Jonathan’s mother; they later found out she had too much Heroin in her system. The second call Jonathan went on, his father was letting him drive. They were responding to a motor vehicle accident, a T-bone collision in the intersection. Once they arrived on the scene Jonathan got out of the vehicle and found the paramedics trying to revive a mother and a toddler, the paramedics were short-staffed so they were shouting for help. Jonathan began to rush over and help with CPR; after trying to help the paramedics for what felt like eternity the mother didn’t make it. The toddler made it out of the accident and was shipped off with LifeFlight to the nearest hospital. The third Jonathan went on, was an illegally parked car. Jonathan went and collected the car with his father, learning how to run the tow truck by himself. A few weeks after learning how to run the tow truck by himself, Justin offered to pay for Jonathan’s towing endorsement. Jonathan loved this idea, so he agreed and did the test.

After graduating from High School, Jonathan ran as a Tow Truck Operator for his father at Sears’ Towing in Liberty City. He would spend more time in a tow truck than with Danese, which she was not a fan of, so she ended the relationship. 

During Jonathan’s adventures, he met a friend named Joey Walters, who explained that there was a business opportunity for Jonathan to expand in Los Santos. Jonathan sat down with his father and got his input on the idea. His father gave him the approval, and even told him to use the family name to make him proud. Shortly after Jonathan packed his bags and bought a ticket, where he flew to Los Santos, San Andreas.

LOS SANTOS — PRESENT [WILL UPDATE AS TIME GOES ON]

Jonathan landed in Los Santos, November 2023. Where Joey Walters picked him up from the airport. Joey brought him over to the port where they let him rent a truck to run deliveries. Jonathan thought it was a pretty easy job. So he began to run deliveries, after work, he got a taxi and went to the Pink Cage Motel, where he bought a room for a few nights. The next morning he woke up and was watching TV when he saw an ad for IMEX Logistics, Jonathan had to apply. He interviewed with them and was hired the same day. Jonathan was working towards his goal of owning his towing industry. A week after working at IMEX, Jonathan was running deliveries to a bar in Rockford; where he met a guy named Garfield. Little did Jonathan know this guy was going to change his life forever. Jonathan and Garfield talked and became friends. Garfield was showing him the ropes of Los Santos.

Garfield brought Jon to Beekers and introduced him to the guys. Jonathan didn’t have much for clothing other than a black t-shirt, flannel, blue jeans, and cheap boots, this is where he got the nickname “Jules” from. Shortly after being introduced to the guys at Beeker’s, Jonathan began moving drugs around. He worked hard enough that he was called Garfield’s left-hand man, not long after showing his worth Jonathan was given a Probationary Outlaws patch.

One day, Jonathan was driving around Cypress Flats, where he noticed an empty lot, with a pretty recent building. So he pulled in and explored it; he found out that the previous owner was behind on taxes, so he jumped on his bike and rode to the town hall, where he spoke about paying for the property. Jonathan ended up with the keys, and began to renovate this place which is now known as “Sears Towing & Recovery.” Jonathan began to find investors for his company, where he ended up with two Flatbeds, a service truck, and a tow truck. Jonathan began to hire employees for his company in hopes of expanding.

At the start of December, Jonathan went online and applied for his PF and GC, in hopes of someday becoming part of IMEX Security. 3 weeks after getting his cards he wrote an email to management to have an interview. One of the Management members got back to him and sat him down, where he got tested. Jonathan did very well in the interview but shot the test; so he sat there and got explanations on what he did wrong, when the tester realized Jonathan knew what he was talking about they still passed him. 

To start off January, Victoria and Jonathan began to bond more, they spent more time together getting to know one another. Jonathan spent his day shift working at the towing yard, and night shift patrolling IMEX HQ. Jonathan also spent some of his work time, trying to show himself to the Outlaws. He spent his time working Blackhorse, serving the bar and mopping floors. One day Veronica called Jonathan and offered him to help out with the bar "La Barra" to where Jonathan accepted the offer, he's now widely known by the Sheriff's Department as "Sears Towing" and "that Security guy."  Jonathan began to grow slowly away from the city, turning his attention more towards the "Outlaws M.C" where he would spend his weekends bartending at the Blackhorse, as the month went on Jonathan began to slowly grow more distant with the city; he focused more on Outlaws. Working at Blackhorse and helping around the club, this also allowed him to pickup towing on his free time again. He would work as hard as he could to show his worth to the club, bringing in money every week.
The start of February, Jonathan and Crabman sat down and had a conversation about possibly getting rid of Sears Towing and Jonathan taking management of Beeker's Garage, focusing on the towing industry. Jonathan said he would think about this offer, towards the middle of the month Jonathan resigned from IMEX and began living up at the Motel in Paleto, he would spend his days working at Beeker's Garage making money. Just a few weeks ago Jonathan was offered to become a patched brother of the Outlaws MC. When he was given the patch he began working on selling Sears Towing and moving to the County to decide his life to his biker brothers. Jonathan went to Sandy Shores where he invested in a truck with an camper bed, he brought the truck to Paleto and parked it at the beach, living peacefully. A few weeks after living out of his RV, Jonathan found an apartment for sale in the classifieds, he sold Sears Towing in Cypress and bought the property with the profited money. Jonathan is now planning on working full time at Beeker's and spending his time in the Bay.

To start off March, Jonathan began putting work in for Beeker's, he spent his time writing a guide for the tow trucks, so everyone had an operating procedure. He then spent his time unpacking in his apartment. Once he finished unpacking Jonathan would spend his time in the gym, and juggling between trucking and working in the mechanic shop.

Edited by Jahern
Added — Character Background
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1
  • Jahern changed the title to Jonathan Sears — Trucker by day, hustler by night
  • Jahern changed the title to Jonathan Sears — The Towing Chronics

I party, hit cocaine, sip drank and smoke weed
But at night in my bed, it's so lonely
God couldn't even make the perfect woman for me
Until somebody hold me down, I'm out here running these streets

z9aiHsg.png
3L2EHKR.png
JnB7O3B.png
y6se6C1.png

BMJCplp.png

• Upvote 3

If you want respect, look me in my E-Y-E