Dragon Family Bloods (W/S-DFB-462)

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

DFB adopted blood culture and lingo but are their own identity and have their own actual ranking and structure with an actual Lung Tao, unlike actual bloods and crips. Southeast Asians are often discriminated by other Asians and due to the large crip presence on the west side, they would most likely be a main enemy too. So the enemy of your enemy would naturally be your friend which was the "real" bloods. If a DFB goes to jail, they are sticking by Asians. Damu is not a term adopted by Dragon Family,  that was replaced by Wu, from Suwu. The DFB are also WAY less organized on the Wah Ching or 14k.

It's kinda like how Longos wear red or some Florencia 13 sets wear red and talk like bloods, even say blood or whoop but are not bloods.

A black resident could never actually be put on & would be inna clique at the very most. A blasian resident at the very most might make it to put on but would never rank up.

You know that all Bloods are Damu's right? The modern day Wah Ching are involved in more street politics but aren't Bloods. They don't identify themselves as Bloods, just because they wear red doesn't mean they're Bloods. If you claim you're a Blood you're a DAMU point blank period. You can't compare Red flagging Surenos to this type of faction. Red Flagging Surenos have a reason on why they are red flagging Surenos. Just like how TGS were Red Flagging Surenos at one point, they developed that purely IC. Not all F13 is Red flagging Surenos. 85th Street Clique is, and that's because they are tight with the Pueblo Bishops and are around most Bloods and don't beef them. Just like how F13 cliques don't get along with Bloods, some get along with Crips. I don't get what you guys are saying, you guys are claiming Bloods... So there for y'all are Damu's point blank period. No other way around it. 

• Upvote 6
1 hour ago, CloudedEra said:

the mr. "know it all about LA politics & gangs" nerds in these comments are hilarious bro. Go far and dont listen to these netbangers who havent touched a patch of grass in god knows how long

What you just did there with that comment was top tier glazing, stop going so hard because other people aren't familiar with their concept.

You don't even know the definition of a net banger, I haven't claimed a gang online at all. I touched grass today and yesterday.

"Know it all about LA Politics & Gangs" yes, I am a gang nerd because I understand the perception of Los Angeles street gang culture (which Los Santos is based on) and have the nerve to question/comment on the lore of a faction based on a fictional Los Angeles setting.

Your opinion, his opinion, her opinion, my opinion doesn't matter nonetheless, as long as the members of this faction are having fun with the concept they made up, more power to it.

Good luck to the Dragon Family Bloods and have fun with the concept.

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Mailbox Money said:

What you just did there with that comment was top tier glazing, stop going so hard because other people aren't familiar with their concept.

You don't even know the definition of a net banger, I haven't claimed a gang online at all. I touched grass today and yesterday.

"Know it all about LA Politics & Gangs" yes, I am a gang nerd because I understand the perception of Los Angeles street gang culture (which Los Santos is based on) and have the nerve to question/comment on the lore of a faction based on a fictional Los Angeles setting.

Your opinion, his opinion, her opinion, my opinion doesn't matter nonetheless, as long as the members of this faction are having fun with the concept they made up, more power to it.

Good luck to the Dragon Family Bloods and have fun with the concept.

idek you, nor was i directly talking about you. But hey man, if the shoe fits? Lace em up boy.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, CloudedEra said:

idek you, nor was i directly talking about you. But hey man, if the shoe fits? Lace em up boy.

1 hour ago, fuckacozy said:

arguing on a faction thread is crazy. bros need to lay off the r/calibanging

good luck have fun, hope to rp with yall

FxpQaSnXwAE7Ngl.jpg

all fun and games, admins!  have fun with this concept tho DFB

Edited by Mailbox Money
  • Upvote 1