[Blog/Publication] Free Thinking Publications -- People of Los Santos -- By SLATER

xbJQlY1.png

ABOUT US

This is FREE THINKING. A publication that isn't afraid to speak what's on our mind. We offer the raw, uncensored, stories the people deserve to hear. Made for you, by you.

When I started my career as an independent journalist, I was inspired by Vice Media: "The original reporting and storytelling for an engaged and curious audience by exploring and investigating the world. The definitive destination for the emerging people, scenes, and stories that drive culture."

We see the fame, fortune, glamour, and glory. But I want to report on real stories, from people who are just like you and me, who deserve to be heard no matter their race, sexuality, culture, socioeconomic status, etc. We are all human.

Nothing will be edited. Come hear what your friends, family, neighbors, and strangers have to say about Los Santos.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE OF LOS SANTOS.

CONTACT ME

Yz6NLtJ.png

My name is Slater.
If you would like to set up an interview, please shoot me a text, or message me on Facebrowser.

(818) 5555
Edited by bhombberry
  • Upvote 17
  • Applaud 2

TCiv7Va.png

NEW YEAR | NEW LOOK
#LosSantosVibes
  zpMudIk.png

Dear Valued Readers and Supporters,

As we bid farewell to the past and embrace the dawn of a new year, I am thrilled to unveil an upcoming transformation to "People of Los Santos." Get ready for a captivating journey as we usher in a New Year with a New Look!

What's Changing?

Revamped Website Design: Our online hub is getting a 2024 makeover! It was about damn time we got a face lift. I hope you enjoy the new design as much as we do. 

Exciting Interviews: Anticipate more in-depth and insightful conversations with the incredible People of Los Santos. We're committed to bringing you stories that inspire, entertain, and provoke thought.

Expanded Coverage: Brace yourselves for an expanded scope! We're reaching new corners of the city to discover and share untold stories from every neighborhood.

Why the Change?

A Commitment to Excellence: We strive to continuously improve and exceed your expectations. This transformation is our pledge to deliver a richer, more immersive experience. Your Voice Matters.

Reflecting Progress: Just as Los Santos evolves, so do we. Our new look reflects the dynamic and ever-changing nature of the city we love.

Thank You for Your Support

None of this would be possible without the dedicated readers and supporters. Your enthusiasm fuels my passion, and I can't wait to share this journey with you.

Here's to a New Year filled with fascinating stories, boundless possibilities, and an ever-evolving community! 

Warm regards,

Isaac Slater

Edited by bhombberry
  • Upvote 2

EMRW3E2.png

Chloe Hayes

Spoiler

Slater: Ok, would you like this interview to remain anonymous? If not, I can take down your for first and-or last name.

Chloe: Nah, there's no need to take it anonymous. Unless you're gonna put me on a hot seat!
Slater: I meaaan, technically you /are/ in the hot seat now. 

Chloe: You get me! Aaaand the name is Chloe Hayes. 
Slater: Chloe Hayes. Excellent name. One of my best friend's name from back home, actually.

Slater: Ok - so the first question is easy. How long have you lived in LS?
Chloe: Well, I don't have the exact time, but it's around six months. 
Slater: Six months is a good chunk of time.

Slater: What is your favorite part about the city?

Chloe: Well, the diversity is up there, for sure. There are people from every corner of the world, with all sorts of backgrounds. It makes meetin' new faces interesting. 
Slater: Diversity is always a nice thing to have in a city. Kinda makes everyone feel like they have a place here. Inclusive and all that. 

Slater: Ok - is there anything in the city that scares you?

Chloe: Well, there's a lot of violence, around, to be fair with you. I'm not blaming this on the police or anything, because they are doing what they can to tone that down but....Yeah, some people can be very dodgy, especially when armed. I'm not saying that weapons are the problem though. After all, they only do what the holder is making of them.
Slater: Yeah, I can understand that and completely agree. The law enforcement can only do so much. 

Slater: Next question: If you could change anything about LS, what would it be?
Chloe: Uuuuh, I actually never thought about that, let's see....I'd say...Hmm...Yeaaaah, I think I'd make health insurance more affordable for everyone.. Following on that violence, it often involved people that didn't ask for it. And while the Police can handle their own, I think helping out the innocent victims of that mayhem by making their well-being affordable is a good way to help them, I think.

Slater: Facts, healthcare is so unreasonably expensive in the states, mate. It makes it a big pain in the ass to go see a doctor, especially when you need them, they are often too expensive to afford. 

Chloe: Oh yeah, and it often impacts everything else. You work your ass off to make a living but it only takes one mishap and all those years of hard labor has to go to your health care. 

Slater: Real words, by Chloe Hayes. 
Chloe: Yeap, too bad the mayoral run is already behind us, huh?
Slater: From this short chat, you seem like you'd make a good mayor. Next time. 

Slater: Next one is: What is your purpose here? Tell me a bit about yourself. Ah yes, a true interview now. 

Chloe: I'm a racer at heart. I've been around cars, and around motorsports since my early years. It was a way to...Cope with personal issues in my life, but it quickly grew on me. I started by fixing cars and then I put my butt cheeks into a go-kart at, what...thirteen, fourteen? And I kept going ever since, and even managed to live off of it. 

Slater: Tell me about a time that really stands out to you. Any story.
Chloe: A well, let's see....It's a sad one, but it has a good message to it, I think.

Slater: Oh no. I should have brought my tissues....
Chloe: See, I'm from the East Coast and I'm from very faithful Christian parents. Like...Almost crusader levels of faith. I was racin' in the greater go-kart leagues at the time of the story and I was still funded by my parent' money, I was like, sixteen. And, around this age you become sexually aware, you know... I don't know how to say it proper for your piece, but, yeah. You usually discover that stuff around that age. Aaand whilst discovering myself, I found that I am fully into other women. Aaaand...Long story short, my parents didn't take that well at all. They let me finish my school year before disowning me and forcing me out of the family home. The karting was already paid for a couple seasons, so instead of endlessly hating on my parents, I just put all that anger into my competitiveness and by my 18th birthday, I landed a spot with a small GT team. It was a scary moment, to be left without your comfort zone, of family and home, but.... The message in it would be no matter what, life throughs at your face, and how hard it's thrown at... You can always take something positive in that. And when you find that positive stuff, you ccan turn the tables by fueling yourself out of it. 

Slater: I mean, that is an incredible journey. Shows a lot of strength and determination on your part too. 

Slater: Ok, so, what was it like when you first moved to LS?

Chloe: It was a bit of a struggle, not gonna lie. If you wanna live in that city, you have to make your place in it. My first couple months got spent into a garage, on Route 68, called Nuts'n'Bolts. And even if it was really cool to fiddle with cars, and meet plenty of faces, the racing itch was real. 

Slater: And look where you are now? It's incredible. 

Chloe: I knooow. I have still to make my name in this county's league but, yeah. I'm not complaining, though. I have a tendency on being too hard on myself, and always wanting more out of everything. But I do try to give back whenever I can. 

Slater: You and me both, honestly. I have been known to always kick myself into the dirt. 

Slater: Ok, last question -- are there any popular stories that seem to always be brought up around LS? Something you've heard countless times?
Chloe: Uuuuh, I have a number of those, but I don't feel like throwing names would be cool for anyone...Let's see...Well, I'll take on what you said to me earlier, about people feeling out of other people's leagues. Because there's a lot of people thinking about that but... While we can't really deny wealth, or background differences... I do feel like it is to a lesser degree, in LS. For sure, there's neighborhoods where backgrounds matter /a lot/, from my experience, I didn't have particular trouble to have nice discussions with celebrity lawyers, or some guy who tried to survive in Davis. If you understand who you're talking to, you can easily have an enjoyable discussion for everyone involved, and let those social differences aside, for just a moment. 
Slater: It's so true. Everyone has a story to tell and it is interesting to learn from them and understand them. 

Chloe: I know right? And through listening, you can really understand why they are, the way they are. I may have been lucky, but people are out there, having to have to make a choice between bad and worse. You just don't know, if you don't pay attention, and that's what makes diversity so beautiful in my opinion. Beautiful, but fucking scary, at times, truth be told.

Slater: That is the god damn truth, so like, when are you running for Mayor, Chloe? Your friends and fans would like to know. 
Chloe: I'm not build for politics, man. But that won't prevent me to act on my words in my scale. 

Slater: Yeeaah, I don't blame you. Politics stink. But I will full-send support you in your endeavors and hopefully get a chance to watch you race. ||

[END]

Edited by bhombberry
  • Upvote 8

MGhwH4c.png

E.Vega

Spoiler

E. Vega: Welcome to Brush an' Bones!
Slater: Dude, this is sick.
E. Vega: Ain't have it lookin' so fresh if it weren't for mi familia. More specifically mi tio an' prima.

Inside the studio, E.Vega's art was showcased around the room.
E.Vega: Tha's uh... Well, wha' I'm hopin' will be a piece tha' gets my name known...
Slater: Wow, this is an amazing piece, really. What inspired you to do art?
E. Vega: Tha' one? Or jus' generally? 'Cus tha' one is the Madre Maria reimagined as an Aztec Goddess.
Slater: I suppose just art in general, but Madre Maria, here, absolute goddess, indeed.
E. Vega: She ain''t done yet, hah. Everyone seem to be goin' loco for her though, which is nice. But uhhh... Heh. I guess it jus' runs in my familia? My madre owned an art gallery, bit bigger than mine...She used to have her own art an' other people's too. Grew up 'round tha'. Jus' always been real into it...Too much to a point, I guess.
Slater: That's awesome. I don't think I could follow in my family's footstep. Their jobs are all boring as shit.
E.Vega: Fair...I mean my parents both worked hella hard. When I lost 'em everythin' went to shi'. Like--So, uh – I’m an ex-con. Let’s jus’ get tha’ outta the way… I was inside for most of my life, sadly. So uh, tha’ all started after shi’ went down hill an’ mi hermano an’ I was strugglin’ for money. Like really strugglin’.

Slater: So, you’re out in LS now. And all seems to be as good as it can be, eh? The studio and art. How long have you been living in LS?
E. Vega: Born an’ raised. I’m a third generation Mexiican. From El Burro, so uh…Yeuh.
Slater: Oh damn. A real local then. Most people I talk to are from out of state.

Slater: What’s your favorite part about the city?
E. Vega: Uhhhh…My favorite part ‘bout the city? My wife an’ kid. My wife is a saint forreal. She been through hell an’ back wit’ me, an’ here we still are. Thirteen years later, wit’ a daughter who loves to terrorize me.
Slater: I mean, that’s what kids are for right? They are the best pains in our asses. My niece is the little prankster in the family, so I get that.
E. Vega: You jus’ got a niece or any kids of your own?
Slater: Oh, no kiddos for me.

Slater: Is there anything in the City that scares you?
E. Vega: Things tha’ scare me? My wife an’ kid.
Slater: Ok, that had me rolling.
E. Vega: Nah, not really…The things tha’ scare me ain’t really /things/, more jus’...How the world works. Thought of goin’ back inside? Hell nah… I ain’t fuck wit’ tha’. Forreal I’m still fucked up from it, but uh…Knowin’ wha’ the streets is like for kids? Tha’s another thing. I worry ‘bout my family. My daughter is tha’ age now where is like…Shi’...Fuck knows wha’ could happen. She gettin’ her own life, kinda. Is hard.
Slater: I heard it is always the hardest to push the baby bird out of the nest. But yeah, I mean, you’re right. The streets are dangerous, everywhere, in LS.
E. Vega: Mmhmm…You know wha’ sucks though?
Slater: Hm?
E: Vega: I been held at gunpoint more times than I can count in the last three months…An’ ‘cus of my past? Which ain’t included firearms…I ain’t able to do nada to protect myself an’ my family.
Slater: Sucks how our past can literally haunt us like that, eh? But it says a lot about you – being family oriented, y;know? You watch out for your own.
E. Vega: Always…Loyal to a fault, perro.

Slater: If you could change anything about the City, what would it be?
E. Vega: I dunno…. The amount of kids gettin’ into lives they gonna regret later – or end up dead from. I’ve learned since comin’ out la pinta, tha’ you gotta be the change you wanna see. Tha’ was somethin’ Nate – founder of Por La Equidad – taught me.
Slater: Seems like Nate has been a huge influence on your life.
E. Vega: Mmm…He did. Never met no one as determined as him. I had a twin brother, but Nate was like a brother I ain’t knew I had until I met him. He an’ I was like blood. Brough’ the best out in me, forreal. Gave me a chance, had me workin’ at Toucan Tacos…Plus tattoos over at Evil Side Ink, an’ earned enough to make my first few paintings…Which yuh. It all snowballed. But it all started wit’ him bein’ a real decent human. Made everyone around him a better person…

Slater: Would you say making art and running this studio on top of taking care of your family is your main purpose in LS?
E. Vega: Mm… Is my only purpose in /life/. Fuck the city, hah.
Slater: Haven’t even been here a month and – Fuck this city. 

Slater: So, before we end this interview, is there anything else you’d like to add?
E. Vega: Prolly jus’ to check out my website: brush-n-bones.carrd.co…People can hit me up on Facebrowser ( Evilside.Eli ) an’ shi’.

[ END ]

Edited by bhombberry
  • Upvote 10

LII0QIL.png

Cannonball Stock Car Championship (Round 3)

Spoiler

Slater: Goooood Evening, Los Santos. We are at the Cannonball Stock Car Championship - Round Three - on this fine Sunday evening. It was an exciting day for racers and spectators alike. I highly suggest you attend one of their races. I had the pleasure of interviewing with Hatsuna Kawamoto and Sebastian Parker. 

Interview: Hatsuna Kawamoto
Hatsuna: Feel free, I'm all ears. 

Slater: What is your first and last name?
Hatsuna: Hatsuna Kawamoto.

Slater: Perfect.

Slater: And what team are you racing for today?
Hatsuna: My own team. Adagio Events. Or Adagio Racing in this instance.

Slater: That's amazing.

Slater: How long have you been racing for?
Hatsuna: Not long. It wasn't my goal to race honestly. We had Chloe and Valerie as drivers, but Valerie dropped out. Considering I did a few events before this, I jumped in. I ain't the fastest, but enough to keep up. 
Slater: I mean, hey, as long as you keep a good pace, eh?

Slater: What do you see for the future of your team?

Hatsuna: I don't know. Of course keeping it alive, but that's beside the point. For now, if we can hold third in the standings, it's alright. We don't know what next season brings yet. 
Slater: That's true. Anything can happen.

Slater: What is your favorite thing about race days, or racing in general?
Hatsuna: Mostly the excitement. The way the adrenaline rushes when racing, that's something wild.
Slater: Damn right. 
Hatsuna: And of course it's good promo for my brand, so it's fun and I get something out of it. 

Slater: Do you think LS benefits from these sorts of events? Both from a racers and spectators perspective?
Hatsuna: I mean, why not, right? It gives an outlet to give people something to do. Earn money with the passion they have. And it's a lot better than racing on the streets. So all in all, it gives people who never could dream of it as a career, the opportunity to do so. 

Slater: You're totally right. I think the spectators love it too. - I.E the Sprunk Girls. 

Hatsuna: The stands are a bit more empty today because normally it's more full.
Slater: Has attendance been slowing down toward the end of the season?
Hatsuna: Not really. It's the first one to be more empty. But this round was less advertised than before. So it does make a bit of sense. 

Slater: I did notice that, so hopefully that changes for the next one!

Slater: When is the next race?
Hatsuna: Next week we have a small break. So the weekend after. 

Slater: Any last comments?

Hatsuna: No, just nice to show interest in this project honestly.  It's nice to see. As a sponsor myself, it's cool to see people show up, show interest. 

Slater: I always love to come out to events like this, enjoy the experience, and support my friends. Well, thank you so much Hatsuna. Have a good one!

Hatsuna: Thank you for the interest. 

Interview: Sebastian Parker

Slater: First and last name?
Seb: Sebastian Parker. You can call me Seb, though. 
Slater: Awesome.

Slater: How were the races today?
Seb: Started off a bit rough with a poor start, but found a rhythm after awhile and brought it back. Once again, the racing with Martini is amazing. He keeps his standards high here, and in SAMRA. 
Slater: Hell yeah.

Slater: What team do you race for?
Seb: I am racing here with QuickFix!
Slater: Nice!

Slater: How long have you been with the team, and racing in general?
Seb: I've not been with QuickFix long, Tsu kindly invited me to race for this league not long before the first race. I've been racing for years, started properly here in Los Santos last year with IMEX in SAMRA!
Slater: Oh, wow!

Slater: So you have a lot of experience on the track then, eh?
Seb: A decent amount, probably nothing compared to some other though. But I'm out here training as hard as I can, and it's paying off. 
Slater: Ah, you did great out there. 

Slater: What's your favorite thing about race day?
Seb: Just the thrill of being side by side with the other cars. Pulling off moves, and pushing as hard as you can to get the best result. 
Slater: That's what it's all about.

Slater: You think LS has benefited by hosting events like this, not just for racers, but spectators too?

Seb: Absolutely, I think all the leagues need to push for more media coverage, not only to benefit the leagues, but the drivers and the scene in general as well. 

Slater: I completely agree.
Seb: Along with having the grounds for people to race in the first place, it's just perfect. 

Slater: Well, I don't want to take up too much of your time. But thank you, Seb. Good luck in the rest of the season!
Seb: Off to train in the Sabres for SAMRA now, no stopping this train baby. WOOO!

[ END ]

PHOTOS

Spoiler

exoOssj.jpg

4OO3Puh.pnguC7ZzlN.pngGKv2B6Z.png5QuzFEH.jpgdcutcvG.jpg

Edited by bhombberry
  • Upvote 9

uVqYQgo.png

LS Short Stories by Airsoft-Traitor_420

Slater: I have decided that Anonymous interviews get generic stock photos as their thumbnail. You’re welcome. – Anyways, we’re back with more stories from the People of LS. 

Slater: This anonymous interviewer’s post will be continuously updated as more short stories come in. Stay Tuned. 

Short Story One

Spoiler

Airsoft-Traitor_420: So… I came to L.S., when I was sixteen. Right? Alone – shitty home life, sort’ve-deal, so decided to dip. Didn’t have a lot of money…So began staying at Pink Cage Motel – In Atla, Hawick Avenue. Cheap rent! Didn’t care I was, like, young as fuck either. But Pink Cage…was an interesting spot. Interesting as in, like: wild. Even through it’s near Vinewood, lot’ve people had the same idea as me guess. Lots’ve ….Crackheads, there – like heavy-drug addicts. Once met a Neo-Nazi chick there. Stabbings. Shootings. Prostitution. Nice place. Has free cable AND a pool.

Slater: What a deal!

Airsoft-Traitor_420: I know right? Anyway, one time… while living there, man. I was smoking. At the skate park..oh, has rad skate-park too. Watching below, the front parking spaces, near the road… and saw this dude pull up. He was chilling. Well, looked rather frustrated, really. This chick came out, walked to him. Two got into some sort’ve heated argument.. I watched… Next thing you know? Lady pulls out a knife and slices the dude, kills him, on the spot. Runs off. Police took like… two-ish hours, to deal with the body? Respond?

Short Story Two

Spoiler

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Soo.. One night. I was chilling. You know: the thing usually before, like, total disaster. That’s why I chill with [Anon] tons– He’s like, a good luck charm or something. But didn’t know the dude at the time. Back-to-topic.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Sitting on a dumpster, in the parking lot of Pink Cage. This, like, tweaker-dude walks up to me. I’m smoking my cig, and, like, guy asks me if I got any weed. I’m like, “I wish,” and then he asks me the next question: “Know any hookers?” At the time, didn’t, so said, “Na.” Guy walks off, back to his car, across the lot– within same lot I’m in. Then three masked dudes come out’ve nowhere. Walk up to him.. Pull guns, tell him to stop. I’m like. Seven feet from this. Man. So, uh. Startled a bit. Guy takes his chances, or did something– I don’t know. I hear gunshots! I fucking flee, man… My heart was pounding, I could hardly breathe…

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Police…didn’t do anything. All night. Body just. Lied. There.

Slater: People get shot and the cops do nothing about it. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: The police… I talked with a cop once. Told me, L.S.P.D kinda spread thin. Crime-wave, can’t handle it… Also, I’ve had some -unpleasant- police interactions….

Short Story Three

Spoiler

Airsoft-Traitor_420: One time….I was going to this 24/7 in Vespucci to get something. Forgot what. Enter the store. Only two: me and cashier. Suddenly, bro, like 3-4 cop cars pull up on the joint…

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Megaphone goes off: “HANDS UP, OUTSIDE!” I am so fucking confused. They are all aiming their guns directly at me! Hands-up, I exit… This mustached twerp-cop asshole begins accusing me of stealing a phone. Happens to be the same exact model as my phone… Of course. 

Slater: Oh my god…

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Then they slap cuffs on me. Cop really thinks I’m the one who did it! I argue with him, call him a stupid asshole or something like that. Get shoved into a car, taken to the station. Question room. They interrogate the fuck out of me. Think I masked up used some weapon or something. Eventually, they bring their witness in. And, guess what? I got let go, after their star witness basically told them I was for sure not her robber. But the cop was, like, ready to send me to prison. Like, he felt quite damn sure I robbed that chick.. That’s that story.

Slater: Wow, you should have brought him to court or reported his behavior. All over a phone.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: … I didn’t really have the money to do that kinda thing. I dunno. Maybe. I don’t know his badge number, name, or anything. Been a while since, too. 

Slater: How long ago?

Airsoft-Traitor_420: That was some years ago.. Quite a while. 

Slater: Oh shit. How long have you lived here in LS?

Airsoft-Traitor_420: As I mentioned… Since I was sixteen. I am twenty-four, now. I came from Minnesota – Bristol Township. 

Slater: Nice, nice. Tell me more stories.

Short Story Four

Spoiler

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Want to hear about the Nazi-Motel?

Slater: Tell me about the Nazi Motel.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Word– so I stayed at… Crown. After uhh.. Left Pink Cage. Things like.. Just.. Trouble. So Crown: lived there for a bit. Has a cool pool, better one than Pink Cage. Honestly? Not as bad as Pink Cage– despite there being, like, Nazis. Rent was a bit higher.

Slater: Wait, is this the hotel in Vespucci?

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Yes.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: I remember… Meeting people there. Skinheads, Neo-Nazi-types. Some of ‘em huffed meth. Pink Cage had some meth huffers as well. Hell…I…tried that once – let’s not go into that. Remember one time a room got burnt down entirely, some guy broke in, poured gasoline everywhere, set shit on fire. Think a person got killed during that?

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Remember graffiti too about Hitler or something at the entrance – might still be there. One night, again, I remember L.S.P.D had cruisers all over the street outside as some massive shootout occurred. Vespucci has a lot’ve those – shootouts.

Slater: Oh no, I hope they didn’t blame you again?

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Not that time.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Well.. Yeah. That’s my experience at Pink Cage, kinda, Crown… I’ve seen some wild shit…Umm…Pink Cage– yeah? I mentioned prostitution. Atla-area kinda big on that. Really, L.S. has that all over. Some Hookers lived outta Pink Cage. Lots of hard shit like heroin, meth floating too. Liiiike, I usually avoid /that/ kinda stuff, generally… So, those are some tales of L.S.

Slater: Wow, that is. That gave me some insight on all the hotels I /don’t/ want to stay in.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: You’re welcome. 

Slater: Saving my ass. 

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Crown is… Tamer than Pink Cage– I think. Didn’t stay too long. I don’t know, Pink Cage is just insane for no reason. Cheapest rent in the City. Guess it attracts crackheads.

Slater: Even crackheads need a roof over their head.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: True.

Slater: Moral of the story right there.

Short Story Five: Ghosts!

Spoiler

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Soo, Check my car.

[ Slater Notes: The vehicle has a busted, grisly-gore mess of a thumper; its front and sides are horribly banged up. Dents align the sides of the vehicle as well as sticky-mid, dirt, underbrush, etc. It looks pretty messed up. ]

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Yeah… I almost drove [Anon] and I off a cliff– Well, actually… I basically did. 

Slater:

Airsoft-Traitor_420: I am not a very good driver– To be fair, a ghost was after us! 

Slater: So you first instinct is to…drive off a cliff…

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Look…Look.. Let me explain! Let me tell you – How..

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Look, so.. I heard of this spot – online! Rumors of a haunted lighthouse or something, or around that area, anyway! Before [Anon] and I investigated some mineshaft, but didn’t find much, decided to give this spot a try! I wasn’t sure if I believed in ghosts, entirely– Until. This. Night… We entered the area, and, like, heard cryptic-ass whisper-screaming in our ears. [Anon] kept freezing up, totally, was fucking weird – Then we look at the mountain peak and see this fucking ghost dude eyeballing us.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Then like, so, we piled into the car and drive… But then [Anon] went, like, “We need evidence!” So, smartly, we went up to the peak.. Uhh.. We saw the ghost, just standing there– at the edge, stared us down. We took pictures, one I sent, first.. Got another, from down the mountain– like a pic from far. We slowly got closer annnd… They–uhh…Faded– disappeared. Then we found that message… 

Airsoft-Traitor_420: “JACK,” whoever… that is? So we are walking back to the car, and… Uhh, it reappeared. We bolted, I turned on the engine, and, like, immediately flew down some rocks. Smashed past this fencing! Almost died, banged my nose pretty hard… Then we came back to L.S.

Slater: Jesus, Bud.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Wanna see the.. Other pic, too? It’s not as good, though.

Slater: So it followed you? – Sure. 

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Well… Not… Really. We just freaked out. It more, like, stared after us… From where it floated.

Slater: Can I use one of these photos on the website?

Airsoft-Traitor_420: You can use all’ve ‘em. If you wanna check it out yourself… Uhh, be careful. I could give you the address. According to “the internet,” thing is usually around.. “23:00-0:00.” I don’t plan to go back.

Slater: I will have to check it out. Could be a cool addition to your story. If I went and experienced this first hand.

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Yeah, as long as you, like, don’t die or get possessed… Try not to get possessed, please!

Slater: No promises. But I will definitely not drive my car off a cliff, that’s for sure. 

Airsoft-Traitor_420: Good idea.

GHOST PHOTOS:

Spoiler

ykI4R6c.pngLeYuywQ.pngEQJlKIU.png

[ END ]

Edited by bhombberry
  • Upvote 5