[BLOG] NikTheGreek's Analytic Thought

A new blog pops up...

((click on the image or here for full post))

6c3fe773f405192bc83694008ba820af.png

Disclaimer: All opinions posted on this blog are personal opinions of the author and - unless stated otherwise - do not represent any organizations or functions the author is part of.

Comments are: DISABLED

Edited by Kraethas
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Applaud 2

A new blog post is added.

(( click on the image or here for full post ))

019cb6730483bfad93f2e95b32427448.png

Disclaimer: All opinions posted on this blog are personal opinions of the author and - unless stated otherwise - do not represent any organizations or functions the author is part of.

Comments are: DISABLED

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

A new blog post is added.

(( click on the image or here for full post ))

1gQxHdS.jpeg

Comments are: Disabled

• 4 weeks later...

Username: Ex-student
Comment: As a previous student of ULSA I can say that during my time there I've seen a lot that was sweeped under the rug. A really important issue we face is that some of the students are directly linked with the criminals that plague the campus and surrounding area. It wasn't strange for us to see several of the students throwing gang signs. On top of that there were a considerable number of students with radical, extremist ideologies. We've even seen racist graffiti. It is rather sad to see these issues were never solved and in fact was encouraged sometimes by those in power with similar extremist and harmful ideologies. 
Another issue with ULSA was being a woman there. Many of my friends back in the day and even I was harassed. When we called the peace officers however, it was always the women in those situations that was in fault. Indeed the LSPD has a lot of misogynistic officers within it that does not even listen to you. When most of us were dealing with stalkers and even people who attempted to hurt us the answer we gotten from the LSPD was straight trying to sweep these issues under the rug. Couple of my friends as well as I were survivors of attempted kidnappings and when we called the LSPD for help whose job it is to serve and protect the answer we gotten was: 
"Oh, you are all young. I'm sure you did something to anger your "boyfriend" hence the situation." 
In this day and age this is un-acceptable. Especially when the said officer is trying to save the person who wanted to hurt us. Mentally and physically. 

• 4 months later...

A new blog post is added

(( Click on the image or here to read it))

tyTRCk2.jpg

Comments are: Enabled

Edited by Kraethas
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A new blog post is added

(( Click on the image or here to read it))

615138cc128cedf920758c89220a877f.jpg

Comments are: Enabled

• Upvote 1