OSAGE LEGEND CRIP GANG

1.png

Character Name: LaShaun Belcer
Alias:  O-BOY
Backstory:  LaShaun grew up in the heart of it all, residing on 92nd Street & Myrtle. He'd be lucky enough to live in a house with both his mom and dad, who both were also at the time working steady full time jobs. LaShaun was mainly known as the well behaved kid until kicking off his friendship with Kairee Fuller, this instantly kicking off a change in LeShaun's mentality. 

As years go by. LeShaun would pick up the habit of stealing vehicles, mainly using them as a form of transportation or simply just for joyriding. One morning in 2019. LeShaun would get blamped by police while driving to class, getting on a highspeed. In less then fifteen minutes, he'd get away but get caught up after getting tipped off by residence in the area, getting him pulled out of class and arrested in the afternoon. Once being processed into the system, his charges would eventually end up stacking up, getting linked to stolen past vehicles, kicking off his years long journey of battling with court. As of modern day. LeShaun is still fighting his case, all at the same time having two kids from two different girls he was seeing at the time. 

Known for:
• Jumping into stolen vehicles
• Having 2 BM's.
• Still fighting a court case from 2019 

Early Morning Activities
1.png
2.png

On Going Issues
3.png
Life Regrets
4.png

5.png
Ment Fowl Mouthed But We Ain Gon Speak Onnat
6.png
Preciate The Support Love U People Mane

• Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
On 8/16/2023 at 4:10 PM, WESTTHEDEAL said:

Clap my hands to Hammy's 11th faction of 2023

Damn dats crazy I used to think you was a real nigga, almost like a real stand up guy on this, somebody real thorough… I guess my standards were to high for a dicksucker.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • slothy locked this topic