52 Broadway Gangster Crips

9 hours ago, cxshyy said:

Untitled-188.jpg

Untitled-189.jpg

Untitled-190.jpg

Untitled-191.jpg

The feeling I Get in my stomach when I come to Broadway Gangster Crips and everyone is RPing feels so good. Sometimes i have to run to the bathroom because im overcomed with joy the feeling i get when I see youngestincharge ace leading a faction is what a young parent would feel knowing his kid has been accepted into Harvard at the age of 9. 

I love everyone in this faction, i can't believe how amazing the area has become.. I love this faction, this faction is my life, Ace Youngestincharge is an unbelievable point guard, and head coach. He's amazing, Gtaw finals, down 2, 5 seconds left Youngestincharge ace is taking the shot to take campanella park piru to the top.

I had a dream last night that i was initiated into Broadway Gangster Crips by  the one and only youngestincharge ace, he gave me the power to lead a group of locals into a finishing set of top tier roleplayers 

it's amazing how Youngestincharge ace can lead a faction of such beauty.

Youngestincharge Ace is the best gang roleplayer on the server, its absolutely amazing what he has done with Broadway Gangster Crips , the opps are scared.

I believe thatr Youngestinchgarge ace should DM south los, and delete all factions in the area.

youngestincharge ace dares to kill TGS members. A great man, that shows courage and willpower to redeem black rp on the server.

If I ever hear that Sufi is allowed in this faction, i will delete my life.

Keep sufi banned, i have been contacting nervous at all times making sure sufi does not ban evade

If I have any information that Sufi is ban evading I will report him and make sure that the federal authorities find where he is, 

i have information provided by Razor that sufi may be evading Gta World punishment by moving into a small house near Iraq.

i have also heard that youngestincharge ace makes it known that he does not support sufi.

i have evidence that tGs is extremely worried of Broadway Gangster Crips

I believe that Youngestincharge ace is not a Dmer, and will punish anyone who steps in his path.

this is westthedeal.

• Upvote 2
  • slothy locked this topic