Underrated TV shows

5k0npvS.jpg

So, I just finished watching The Shield a couple of weeks ago and I have to say, this is one of the greatest police shows I've ever seen in my life. Way up there alongside The Wire, in my opinion (maybe even better, but that's debatable). But at the same time, I've NEVER heard of the show except that one time I stumbled upon a YouTube comment mentioning the show, which obviously qualifies it as a "hidden gem". So, I want you guys to talk about other hidden gems you've stumbled upon that you rarely hear anyone bring up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bb84fb4464821b4f046fcfc55345fd5b.jpg&f=1

A gritty fact based drama series that tells the astonishing story of a drug dealer who was arrested then given a desperate ultimatum: serve over 20 years in jail, or go undercover inside one of America's most notorious biker gangs. Charles Falco opted to go undercover and for the next three years he led a crazy and dangerous life infiltrating the Vagos motorcycle gang, collecting evidence while faced with the constant risk that he might be discovered and become one of the gang's victims.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 8:56 AM, Wrld999 said:

bb84fb4464821b4f046fcfc55345fd5b.jpg&f=1

A gritty fact based drama series that tells the astonishing story of a drug dealer who was arrested then given a desperate ultimatum: serve over 20 years in jail, or go undercover inside one of America's most notorious biker gangs. Charles Falco opted to go undercover and for the next three years he led a crazy and dangerous life infiltrating the Vagos motorcycle gang, collecting evidence while faced with the constant risk that he might be discovered and become one of the gang's victims.

the book is better