Goth Baby

alma

Gerelateerde afbeelding

" Life is suffering. And suffering can make you resentful, murderous, and then genocidal, if you take it far enough. So you need an antidote to suffering. And maybe y'know you can think, 'I can build walls of luxury around myself and that will protect me from the suffering'. It's like well good luck with that, cause that isn't gonna work. And maybe you can build a delusion, and live inside that, but that's gonna fall apart. Well what is there that helps you fight against suffer? That's easy. That's the truth. The truth is the antidote to suffering. And the reason for that is because the truth puts reality behind you, so that you can face the reality that's coming straight at you, without becoming weak and degenerating and becoming resentful and wishing for the destruction of being. Because that's the final hell. The final hell is your soul wishing for the destruction of everything. Because its too painful, and you're too bitter. And that happens to people all the time.. There's no stopping to it.. We are all doomed.. " - Paige Boyle, 2018

Coming soon.

Edited by Anesthatic
  • Upvote 1

Look Mom, I'm depressed!

Journal entry: 04/05/2018

The amount of hate towards Jenny and her friends is unbelievable.. Why does she always go for me? What did I ever do to her?
Is it because I am Goth? Is it because some guys actually like me and not her? I don't even wanna be on that school, I just wanna pass my exams and work. Well, Jenny and the other beated the crap out of me in a alleyway and they left me for dead in there, people in the bus avoided to look at me.. Which they mostly does. Why is life is hard on me? Why can't I be a happy person like everyone else? Do I even belong here? Anyways, when I came home I told Dominic about it, he was furious.. He wanted to teach them a lesson but I told him not to as it put his scholarship on the line, plus.. People might beat him up for smacking some bitches around.

GTA5_2018-05-04_14-21-25edit.png

GTA5_2018-05-04_14-22-18edit.png

GTA5_2018-05-04_14-30-39edit.png

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1