Tip: bugged face/beard/eyebrows/makeup/skin?

Another tip that apparently people still don't get. A lot of people have issues with their faces not syncing on other people's screens. 

Two solutions: 1. set your makeup/eyebrows/beard/whatever transparency to 98 (do 95 just to be safe). 2. do /glasses on/off or /hat on/off frequently.

Simple stuff like this can really help. The face bug is due to your character's clothing items not registering properly, or something. The outfit system probably has something to do with it, but since hats and glasses can be put on or taken off, toggling them every now and then re-registers your character's customisation on everyone else's screen. Use the /glasses or /hat commands to resync your face. It's annoying, but it's a temporary solution. Another way people resolve this is by switching outfits every now and then, but you won't always have access to a trunk or house, so yes.

On 04/04/2018 at 5:38 PM, Pacanaz said:

Well I fixed my issue by making everthing opacity 99. Even the skin mix and head mix needs to be at 99 or something like that, @Simon_McKnight was having this issue but he fixed it this way. Also make makeup and blush 99, beard 99, eyebrows 99. Everything you find make 99 and it will fix, for sure!

The face itself still bugs up on occasion if I remember right. Of course, setting the head/skin mix to something under 100 does fix a lot of issues but I'm unsure if the people who bug up a lot have that setting for their characters.

I would assume that the outfit system has an impact on this bug. Simple commands temporarily fix some issues with desynced faced.