• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
svet

Weapon Sounds mod works on singleplayer, doesn't on the server.

How did you install it? Did you use base game files or used that mod folder with OpenIV?

svet    1
1 hour ago, CheezyTheNerd said:

How did you install it? Did you use base game files or used that mod folder with OpenIV?

Used that mod folder with OpenIV.

That doesn't work with RageMP you will need to install the files into your game file. It requires a lot of extra work as well. You will need to archive the files so they get re-encrypted. If you don't do that, each time you launch the game you will get the "corrupted game file" message and won't be able to play.

• Thanks 1

4eno    25

This the only sound mod that works for me and I got the rockstar game version (non-steam) . @svet idk if it might work for you.

Edited by 4eno

Lmao    254
On 1/23/2020 at 10:27 PM, svet said:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/realistic-shootouts-enhanced-0-9-beta-gtav-weapon-sound-mod

This is what I'm using. Works just fine singleplayer, however on the server it isn't. Any way to solve this?

Much like someone else pointed out in this thread, you will need to know what files it replaces, and re-archive those files using archivefix, and replace the original game files with it

• Thanks 1

svet    1

Thank you guys, I'll try to find something that's gonna work without me going through all of that hassle.

If you would like I can provide you with files that are ready to go. I have realistic sound mods, along with custom sirens that match up to LAPD/LASD. Just shoot me a forum PM.