Car/House Keys, Lockpicks, Locksmiths, etc.

15 hours ago, Serower said:

Could always change the lock as you would with any other door, and making the stolen key unusable with the new lock. You can also get new keys made for your vehicle if they were stolen for example.

I think I made this point with the metallurgist job changes.

18 hours ago, Rensai said:

I like the concept but needs even more limitations. Like, say, making the stolen keys disappear after five hours, or the ability to make new locks. If someone gets the keys to your house or your car with no limitations they could just get in any time they want, which seems like a massive nightmare. The whole system also needs to be made a lot more convenient the owners of the keys too. For instance, if you get your car chopped, it sucks, but you will have access to it again in five hours, so its not the worst thing in the world.

I already put some limitations in with one of my comments to act as a restriction for stealing keys (pretty much meaning you cannot steal keys without good reason) and if they do get stolen then you can ICly deal with the issue by getting new locks from the metallurgist job.