Fake ID design

Woozyarth

Hi, so I have been thinking about starting a fake ID business, but the problem I need to know the details on how can I choose a background to use on the ID in photoshop, what font is the real California ID looks like, and what color pallets does the ID have, and many things. So, I need to know from where can I find the resources for designing a ID on Photoshop, and also I need to know what is the size of the real ID is in Pixels not mm because I found that the IDs sizes are in mm. So, I need some help with the resources I need to design an ID on Photoshop.

• Upvote 1

Hm, this might be very difficult to supply; however, I'm going to ahead and say that at this point? Google is your best friend! Research what you wish to design and then look up several different IDs, whether it be driving licenses or actual ID cards. From there, you'd get a grasp of what you're expecting to design and what things you should fill out and whatnot. As for the size, I think trial and error in this case would be your best bet. @Woozyarth

• Kenth locked this topic