Professional blunt roller for hire!!!

πŸ”₯πŸŒΏπŸš€ WHAT'S POPPIN LOS SANTOS, BLUNTZILLA IN DA HOUSE! 😎🌿🚬

Β 

• You reppin Albania? Aight, let's roll that green into an eagle, flyin high like your country's pride. πŸ¦…πŸ‡¦πŸ‡±
  • You puffin ounces daily? Chill, I gotchu with the "Oppenheimer" blunt, and a snap of a monster boom. πŸ’£πŸ’¨
  • You all bout dem thick thangs? I'mma roll that joint like a BBL, bouncin on yo lips like a lowrider. πŸ‘β¬†οΈβ¬‡οΈ
  • Wanna see the devil's dick n carried by the archangels? I got that laced Joe Coco Diaz 2x4 blunt ready to roll! ❄️πŸ’₯

Β 

So, whaddya say? Let's crank that func up n get spaced! πŸš€πŸŒŒπŸ”₯

Β 

N don't forget, it's only 500 (FIVE ZERO N ZERO) n a couple tokes off dat fatty, it's a no brainer, a duh moment, a slam dunk but matter fact a straight up WIN WIN deal! πŸ’°πŸ’¨πŸ”₯ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

79bUIhH.png

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANNA BOOK ME, BRO!!

Β 

((If you clicked on the link to order the service, then I'm very sorry, but you've been scammed. Please wire $500 to 010074792, but don't worry, in the spoiler video Xavier Wulf teaches you how to roll a backwood so you can be every baddie's dream at the next function!))

Β 

Β 

Β 

* The advertisement was published through a paid VPN, and the IP address traces back to Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei.

• Upvote 7
  • Applaud 2
  • 2 weeks later...