Street Stories - Elijah Higgins

3VNiDrm.png

This thread will show the progress of Elijah Higgins and his project Street Stories which aims to go straight to the source to get a deeper understanding of what motivates the various underworlds to provide the wildest documentaries / vlogs available on the internet.

The project will aim to feature a variety of content such as: 
- Hood Vlogs

- Scamming & Fraud

- Drug Markets

- Pimping & Prostitution

- Gang Violence

Content will be shared ICly via YouTube and a FaceBrowser page

EPISODE 1

W/S Tiny Raskal Gang Hood Vlog 

(RP Screens)

W/S Tiny Raskal Gang Hood Vlog 

(YT Vlog)

EPISODE 2

1 on 1 Interview with a TRG gang member

(RP Screens)

1 on 1 Interview with a TRG gang member (COMING SOON)

(YT Vlog)

Edited by Peat
  • Upvote 17
  • Applaud 2
Posted (edited)

EPISODE 1

W/S Tiny Raskal Gang
(Click the W/S Tiny Raskal Gang above to be redirected to their thread! Go show some love for making this RP what it was)

Disclaimer: The video might need pausing at certain points due to text flying by pretty fast. This was to avoid the video being crazy long. I've copied all text from the video into a transcript if you would prefer to read the RP that way instead of pausing the video. 

TRANSCRIPT

Spoiler

* Elijah Higgins hits up the vlog style, the quarter pipes in the back with the TRG hood a little further. 

Elijah Higgins says: What's good y'all! It's Jah with Steet Stories. Wildest Documentaries on the net! Today we out here in Cambodia Town, Vespucci sides. We about to get tapped in with the Tiny Rascals to see what they got cracking on their block!

Elijah Higgins says: We gonna meet with Standon and the rest of the guys over there on the block and get a tour around they hood. Lemme just make one thing clear though. I do not gang bang. I'm not affiliated with any of the gangs I be working with.

Elijah Higgins says: Street Stories is just my way to bring some awareness to this world and show there's more to this life than drug abuse and gang violence.

Elijah Higgins says: These guys really thuggin' in the streets. No cap. Make sure you come correct if you tryna slide through their section. Be respectful and don't claim something you not. If you a civilian you prolly fine just follow that advice. Y'feel me?

Elijah Higgins says: So slide with me as we go get our day pass to ensure we verified to be on the block. But first, lets tap in with some locals and some cops to get their take on gangs.

**VIDEO CUTS TO ELIJAH STOOD WITH A CIVILLIAN ON THE VESPUCCI PIER**

Elijah Higgins says: What's good y'all, I'm here on the streets again getting a perspective from the average joe out here before I go tap in with the Tiny Rascals. I got Greggory here wit me today. Appreciate you stopping to chop it up Greggory.

Greggory Gibson says: It's my pleasure.

Elijah Higgins says: So Greggory, if I was to mention the word gang, what're your first thoughts? What springs to mind?

Greggory Gibson says: Unfortunately, my first thoughts when I hear the word gang is violence and crime, negativity.

Elijah Higgins says: I'll keep it real, that's mostly all we see on the news these days right? Whenever the word gang is mentioned it's usually gang violence.

Elijah Higgins says: Another question for you. I'm finna tap in with TRG this weekend. Do you have any advice for me when approaching and hanging around these gangs?

Greggory Gibson says: When approaching these gangs as an interviewer, I think it's important to prioritize safety for yourself and those you are interacting with, that is, promising anonymity if it was spoken about, and so on.

Greggory Gibson says: It is mainly about building trust, establishing rapport, the more you develop that, the better insight you'll receive. It's a deep world and they have a lot to say.

Elijah Higgins says: That's it folks, you heard it here from the people of our City, stay tuned as we head to tap in with the TRGs on their block soon!

**VIDEO CUTS TO ELIJAH STOOD WITH AN LSPD CORPORAL**

* Elijah Higgins looks to Joey for a moment as he poses the question.

* Joey Petrovic waves to the camera, giving a shy smile.

Elijah Higgins says: Yo yo! What's good guys! Jah here again on the streets of Vespucci, pretty close to Cambodia Town. We're out here with Officer Petrovic getting the law enforcements perspective this time.

Elijah Higgins says: So Officer Petrovic, what comes to your mind personally when you hear the word gang?

Joey Petrovic says: Violence, drugs. Basically sums it up. We see alot everyday. There is never a dull moment.

Elijah Higgins says: I'm gonna be tapping in with a street gang down here in Vespucci real soon. We gonna be doing a vlog with them, any advice for me when interacting with them?

Joey Petrovic says: Keep your cool. Don't present that you're a snitch. Don't try to provoke them. They tend to take no prisoners.

Elijah Higgins says: No doubt, well guys, you heard it from the man himself! Come with respect and stay relaxed. Tap in with me later as we slide to the block to meet up with the Rascals!

**VIDEO CUTS A PANNING SHOT OF THE TRG BLOCK ON CORTES STREET, VESPUCCI**

Elijah Higgins says: Aight yall, we just pulled up on the block over here in Cambodia Town. Vespucci Sides, we're gonna get tapped in with the guys and see what they got cracking on an average weekend.

Elijah Higgins says: Blocks already getting busy as you can see in the background. Vespucci really on timing. Don't be sleeping onnem.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A VLOG STYLE SHOT OF ELIJAH AND KODY ON THE TRG BLOCK**

Elijah Higgins says: You wanna get ah lil intro going. Establish where we at for the people that finna be watching?

Kody Sayavong says: Y'alray know where we at right now this Cambodian Town, this the strip dat runs through from like Cortes ta— Somewhere down dat way.

Kody Sayavong says: Niggas know how we get down dis way, grey raggin n allat. No apple zone on dis side, all my niggas bangin up R's n allat.

Elijah Higgins says: No apples? For alla people at home that don't be inna streets. Let um know. Apples ain' them edible kinds are they.

Freddie Sayavong says: Wassup my boy? Yo include me in the flick nigga.

* Elijah Higgins pans the camera over fitting freddie in the tape.

Freddie Sayavong says: Fuck apples.

Kody Sayavong says: Nigga ion gotta elaborate on dat— Pha-hahaaa this a NO APPLE ZONE. The niggas who get it are the ones who get it, fuck allem niggas— S-E-A-K.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A SHOT OF NUMEROUS GANG MAMBERS FROM TRG STOOD ON THE BLOCK**

Kody Sayavong says: These the homies n allat right here, we got two twins right here hollon.

Kody Sayavong says: Come up hea nigga. JOSH!

* Freddie Sayavong puts Joshua in a headlock.

* Joshua Anong's held in a chokehold by Freddie. He shows a forced smile towards the camera.

* Keith Anong is heard cracking up in the back as his big brother gets choked up.

Freddie Sayavong says: Lil goofy ass nigga, pha-haaa.

Kody Sayavong says: Look at these niggas right here they just as ugly as eachother.

Joshua Anong says: Whu—

**VIDEO CUTS BACK TO A BLOG STYLE WITH ELIJAH IN THE FOREGROUND AND GANG MEMBERS IN THE BACK**

* Elijah Higgins turns the camera back again letting the section talk they shit.

Justin Anong says: Fuck apples N allat, nigga! Onna grey homies, we ousside widdit, niggeh!

Kody Sayavong says: You feel me? Fuck Apples n allat, fuck Longhoes too them niggas defunct, on rascals. Ion see no opps out here, don't nobody want it.

Joshua Anong says: Ghost gang N allat.

Justin Anong says: Fuck Chongos, too! Onna grey homies...

Blake Ouk says: Yeah. Fuck Chongos nigga.

Freddie Sayavong says : Nah, camera on me— /FUCK/ Longhoes nigga, them niggas is NEVER outsie, nigga. I done spun they shit like ten times, niggas is NOWHERE ta be found... SKUNK BUNK, DEAD HOMIES!

Joshua Anong says: Ahaaa! Iss a NO-APPLE-ZONE. Check tha walls, ma nigga! All you see is dem A's CROSSED n FLIPPED! They ain't gonna do nun!

Freddie Sayavong says: On Rascals! Seven one deuce six, niggas know how we ridin. Grey way n allat!

Elijah Higgins says: As you seein, they not playing down here in Cambodia Town. Don't roll up unless you checked in with the guys first. They /really/ on timing.

Kody Sayavong says: Nah doe, obviously like we can walk you round the section real quick n allat.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A STILL OF A MEMORIAL FOR WRECKBALL**

Kody Sayavong says: This right here one of our young rascals passed away, fuck the LSPD n allat. LSPD took a fifteen year old from us, fly high WreckBall.

Noah Heng says: The boys are blood hungry, foo. Niggas done magdumped a fifteen year old.

Blake Ouk says: Yeah fuck the LSPD.

Freddie Sayavong says: R.I.P. WreckBall, that nigga was one of the greyest soldiers, on my life. Fuck the feds, niggas done did him dirty.

**VIDEO CUTS TO THE GANG WALKING THROUGH THEIR SECTION**

Kody Sayavong says: AIGHT, KEEP IT PUSHIN. GANGWAY.

Freddie Sayavong says: Aye, show them tags real quick, let it be known what typa timin niggas is on.

Kody Sayavong says: Dat right there nigga, we make it known inna area. We bashin on any Apple /ON SIGHT/ nigga.

Kenneth Arun says: Apple kay allat shit nigga.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A WHITE VEHICLE PULLING UP IN THE ALLEYWAY**

Kody Sayavong shouts: You late as hell nigga! Put da camera on that boy Pack!

Freddie Sayavong says: Camera on this goofy nigga!

Damien Phirun says: Nigga always late.

Freddie Sayavong says: Wassup, rascal, wassup? Niggas jus doin this tape ri here.

Daniel Yuen says: Wassup, wassup. Big Pacman, frum that Grey Gang nigga!

**VIDEO CUTS TO FREDDIE AND DANIEL LOCKING IN THE SET**

* Freddie Sayavong daps Daniel up, he shakes the set with him, grinning.

Elijah Higgins says: Welcome to the vlog, talk your shit real quick, anything you gotta say to the peoples?

**VIDEO CUTS TO A VLOG STYLE SHOT OF ELIJAH AND DANIEL WITH AN IMAGE OF DANIEL THROWING UP R'S PRESENT**

* Daniel Yuen throws up R' s at the camera. He slaps up with the individuals.

Daniel Yuen says: Just make sure y'all come by Rascal Generation, we got that real clothing for any nigga, aye. Best in the business, my boy.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A SQUABBLE IN THE BACK ALLEY**

Noah Heng says: Aye, get this rascal. Niggas runnin ones!

Trey Kub shouts: Niggas fading! Damien and that ugly nigga.

Joshua Anong shouts: WHUSSGOOD?!

Keith Anong says: Get his ass big bro!

Kody Sayavong shouts: WEAVE!

Justin Anong shouts: There you go, grey! Keep swingin!

Trey Kub says: Weave, weave!

Kody Sayavong shouts: MINK!

Kenneth Arun says: JAB HIM NIGGA JAB HIIIM!

Joshua Anong shouts: STAY DOWN, NIGGA!

Freddie Sayavong says: DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Kody Sayavong shouts: DAAAAMN NIGGA!

Keith Anong says: Damn!! nigga got knocked out mid air!

Justin Anong says: YEAAAAAH! ONNA DEAD HOMIES, THAS WASSUP, NIGGEH!

**VIDEO CUTS TO DAMIEN BEING HELPED UP BY JOSHUA**

* Joshua Anong pulls up Damien.

* Joshua Anong forcefully shakes it up with Damien.

* Daniel Yuen points to Elijah's camera, then to Joshua and Damien.

Daniel Yuen says: You see my nigga, this how the lil homies get down. Yafeeme?

**VIDEO CUTS TO ANOTHER PART OF THE ALLEYWAY**

* Freddie Sayavong shows around this alley.

Freddie Sayavong says: This ri here? This where niggas be gettin they put ons n allat.

Kody Sayavong says: This a vicious gangway right here I ain e'en gon lie.

**VIDEO CUTS TO VLOG ANGLE OF THE ALLEYWAY**

Freddie Sayavong says: This the alley— niggas get down with the shits here, real rascal niggas is made here, you feel me? Either that or niggas get they DPs.

* Elijah Higgins nods his head, he pans around the alley and the crowd.

Freddie Sayavong says: Come inna middle tho, I got some for you.

* Freddie Sayavong whips out a Grey Bandana from his pocket, he waves it around proudly for a minute before going towards Elijah and wrapping it around his neck.

* Gray bandana tied around Elijah's neck *

Freddie Sayavong says: Niggas gotta get down with it the roight way, rascal, show that to the camera, gone head!

Daniel Yuen says: Haaaaa-ha-ha. Grey gang, my nigga. 

Elijah Higgins says: Type shit, they rocking the grey rags out here. On Rascals.

Freddie Sayavong says: Wear that shit witcho chest poppin out, ON RAAAAAAAAASCALS!

Kody Sayavong says: He said ON RASCALS.

Elijah Higgins says: They gotta get jumped in rie? They can fight back an allat?

Daniel Yuen says: Niggas on't fight back then they not bout that life, my nigga. You gotta show niggas how you get down, how you gone be when niggas come tryna squabble. Yafeeme?

* Freddie is heard from the background *

Freddie Sayavong says: Hell yeah, you /supposed/ ta fight back, nigga. If you don't you jus a moarked out bitch— You give it /yo best/ when it comes to your put on, this how niggas know you down with the shits or not.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A ANGLE OF A FOOD SPOT ON THE VESPUCCI BEACH WALK**

Freddie Sayavong says: Take a flick of this store ri here, this shit ri here? This the best spot, my nigga. This is TopRankGrandma's fast food.

Trey Kub says: This the best spot, on my mama nigga.

* Freddie Sayavong sparks up a fat ass Fronto blunt.

Elijah Higgins says: Oooh Greyma? I been seeing her on my feed recently. I'm a have to come check out the food fosho.

Blake Ouk says: It's the best food for real doe. No one does it better.

Elijah Higgins says: What you recommending?

* Freddie Sayavong tokes on it as he looks at the camera with a grin, throwing up one R.

Freddie Sayavong says: Gone head n tell him.

Kody Sayavong says: Y'all gotta try them Spring Rolls— She got pork, beef, chicken, shrimp— or uhh... mixed... meat— Some like that.

Freddie Sayavong says: Matterfact— We shouldn't even be givin niggas the sauce /FOR FREE/.

Elijah Higgins says: Put that on the patreon.

* Elijah Higgins cracks a laugh at that.

Kody Sayavong says: Nah doe, we almost at the end here n shit.

Freddie Sayavong says: Let's show bro Cortes n then we almost done.

**VIDEO CUTS TO THE GANG WALKING THROUGH THEIR SECTION BEFORE CUTTING TO YET ANOTHER ALLEYWAY**

Kody Sayavong says: Aight this right here— This Cortes.

Freddie Sayavong says: Anyway, Cortes— Dis the frontloines ri here.

Kody Sayavong says: You can censor shit out? Like— Pixels?

* Elijah Higgins' camera shakes as he nods his head

Freddie Sayavong says: Show him the yammer.

Kody Sayavong says: Aye doe— Niggas know how we troop around doe. Dis how we stay poled up n allat— Peep game.

**VIDEO CUTS TO A CLIP OF KODY SHOWCASING A BLURRED OUT ITEM**

* Kody Sayavong slides out a *#$#!&$ from his waistline, he lets the firearm sway from it's extended clip infront of the camera.

Blake Ouk says: Issa prop.

Kody Sayavong says: This prop FULLY AUTOMATIC DOE.

Brandon Cole says: Dead homies.  

Elijah Higgins says: Woord, entertainment purposes only.

Freddie Sayavong says: Pha-haaaaaaaaaa.

**VIDEO CUTS BACK TO THE GANGMEMBERS STOOD IN THE ALLEYWAY**

Elijah Higgins says: That's a whole lot of protection up in the section. I'm a guess shit get active out here. How close the opp blocks is to y'all out here? Is it like in Chicago where that shit all on top of each other?

Kody Sayavong says: Nah nobody step up to us nigga, I'm /TELLIN/ you. We got some niggas on the right of us who ignore we exist, and we got some niggas on da left of us who ignore dat we exist.

Freddie Sayavong says: Niggas be beefin Casper the ghost, my nigga. If you know you know tho.

Kody Sayavong says: If these niggas e'en look in our direction dey gettin pressed, das onna tiny R's. We ain out here tryna clique up, fuck allat.

**VIDEO CUTS TO ANOTHER ANGLE OF A FEW GANGMEMBERS**

Elijah Higgins says: Y'all ever find it stressful livin like that with rivals all around? Me personally? I'd be stressing onna daily.

Noah Heng says: Nah bro, they ain't ever on some bullshit. Niggas is defunct.

Kody Sayavong says: Why would I be stressed nigga? Can't nobody fuck wimme, I feel real safe up in here. Nobody comin through unpressed, we not stressin over nobody.

Freddie Sayavong says: We unbothered, my nigga, we livin a good life. Niggas don't wanna do nun, look around you. Where the opps at? Niggas don't step outsie they cribs, niggas is terrified. Non existent, nigga. We done terrorized the enemigos.

Noah Heng says: That don't mean you can't move tact though, bro. Someone like us? A nigga always got it out for people like us, rascal.

Freddie Sayavong says: Where Chongos at? World's most friendliest hood, I be there spinnin erry single day, Ion see a single face out, nigga. I be there SO much, I should get a permanent residency around they jects.

Elijah Higgins says: Ay I got one last thing I wanted to run by y'all. I seen the hustle out here in the streets, y'all got the clothing line popping and shit. Any other hustles out here? Where them Rascal Rappers be at, anyone out here spit flows?

Kody Sayavong says: Uhhhh— Shoutout K2 but that nigga got grounded by his moms so he don't pop out a lot.

Freddie Sayavong says: Shoutout K2 real quick, that nigga— Phaha.

Kody Sayavong says: I'll gone ahead and play some for you right now, hollon. Lemme know what you think.

**VIDEO CUTS TO AN ANGLE OF ELIJAH LISTENING TO THE MUSIC FROM KODY'S PHONE BEFORE HEADING INTO A MONTAGE WHILST THE MUSIC PLAYS**

**VIDEO CUTS BACK TO ELIJAH LISTENING IN TO THE MUSIC AGAIN**

Elijah Higgins says: Naaww, this cooold foreal. K2 really like that. Production on point.

Kody Sayavong says: Y'alray know niggas produced dat shit inna bedroom too. I'm tellin you give some of these niggas a real mic and you gon have a whole lotta Cambodians doin shows n shit.

Kody Sayavong says: R got grounded by his moms— Pha-hahahahha.   

Elijah Higgins says: That's tough, ay— K2 if you watching this, we waiting on your return. Hit the streets and run with that shit bro. You got talent.

Freddie Sayavong says: Free K2 out his momma crib mane, that shit get wicked.

Kody Sayavong says: Free K2 out his momma crib— ON DAT TOPIC. Free Omen, Free Whackout, Free Gritty.

**VIDEO FADES TO ANOTHER ANGLE OF ELIJAH WITH KODY & FREDDIE**

Kody Sayavong says: I mean shit das about it, das how we livin down here. Y'alray know, we got it on lock down by da beach n allat.

Elijah Higgins says: I was bout to say anyway shit getting dark so we gonna get up outta the cut with it, anything y'all wanna say before we cut the 'cording?

Kody Sayavong says: BUY A HOODIE, from TINY RECKLESS GENERATION either in our store down here or on Facebrowser you can message GetBack on dere.

Freddie Sayavong says: Shit, thass about all for me. Fuck Apples, fuck Chongos, tell em niggas play ball if they bout it. Buy my merch — Terribly Reckless Generation. Fuck with a nigga too. Eli got it on lock.

Trey Kub says: Fuck Apples nigga.. fuck Longhoes too nigga...

Kody Sayavong says: AND if you don't wanna buy a hoodie, then buy my /DRUGS/ instead. I got PILLS, SNOW— Nah I'm just playing I'm playing.

**VIDEO FADES OUT TO THE STREET STORIES LOGO**

Edited by Peat
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tl.. said:

wow mistuh corn its great to see this beautiful character story I enjoy the dev from u keep it up

wrong person, i am not corn, lay of the za lmao

Edited by Peat
  • Upvote 2

grey 

8 hours ago, Peat said:

EPISODE 2

Interview with a gang member

(Slight teaser for the next video that'll be coming out soon)

6jFLoLl.png

SHchxqc.png

98XOeEG.png

UQBHaOY.png

Great RPin with you as always bro 💕

• Upvote 2