Property Request Preview

So this is mainly focused towards the property request area on the UCP but this can of course be incorporated around other areas such as Admin applications and so on. A lot of people including myself like to place the questions in a word, note-pad or google document where they can fully write out their applications and submit when the area opens. I am asking to allow us to see all sections before "filling" in and moving onto the next "page/stage/step" of the process. This will allow people to write out their applications more furtherly and not write the same sort of answers for each question, giving them more time to think about what to write and have a better explanation for each step. 

oBwBJLf.png

Allow us to preview all STEPS to know what's the next question and prepare ourselves to write the answers, giving a much well informed answer for each question asked. 

VBP5TKt.png

Edited by Christofo
  • Upvote 2

All for this. Has been suggested in the past but I'm pretty sure there's a reason this hasn't been done before - not certain what it is, maybe PM can elaborate.

PS. Selena said: "This will only cause people to be confused about why they can't submit their applications and cause more trouble than good. Join the PM Discord to see the previews 😉"

Edited by Jacooob