/shiftstructure [x] [y] [z] - Shift all objects when mapping by x, y, and z coordinate points.

Miami

/shiftstructure [x] [y] [z] - Shift all objects when mapping by x, y, and z coordinate points.

Detailed Description

A command that lets you shift all the mapped elements (furniture) inside an interior. Sometimes, you map somewhere and the light or noise just doesn't seem right. It would be nice to have a command where you could shift all objects by x y and z coordinates.

For example, I recently mapped by the ocean (I needed flat ground and didn't have my volume on) but hate how I can hear the waves inside my building. I wish to move my entire structure to the Sandy Shores Airfield. I would then /coords where my objects are and /coords where I want them to be.

Once I have the two sets of coordinates, I will calculate the different in coordinates by subtracting initial coordinates by final coordinates. Then, once I /shiftstructure 1 2 3, I would move my structure by 1 x index, 2 y index, and 3 z index for instance.

Another useful command would be rotatestructure, same functionality.

All this command does is shift all the coordinates of every object in the interior by so many coordinates.

Not only would it help with realism, but sometimes you also need to move your object on ground or over a different building, or inside the building too once finished mapping. So many use cases.

Relevant Commands/Items

/shiftstructure

/rotatestructure

How will it benefit the server?

This would tremendously help mapping more realistic interiors and is easy to script, too.

Edited by Miami