Disable teleporting in between properties

Short description: Disable teleporting in between properties
Detailed description: Disabling the option to teleport in between properties after a short period of time when logged out. Only the last logout spot should stay as the main. Enabling to teleport into one of your properties only after +6h logged out.
Commands to add: 
Items to add: 
How would your suggestion improve the server? It would give more sense of realism and make people to use taxi's more(maybe). It would make the would literally bigger and more feelable. Its would guarantee that after hospitalized , one has to call a cab or a friend to pick him/her up.  If there would be a stamina effect included too then even more.
Additional information: 

7 hours ago, Franelli said:

So basically switching the one hour cooldown to 6 hours?

Why is it important? I mean it's not like players log off just so they can teleport to one of their properties one hour later.

It is around 5 minutes right now. If it even be 1h then Id probably be happy with that right now.  

6 hours ago, SaltySavage said:

I disagree with this suggestion for one reason, sometimes your character can get bugged in a different dim and no admins are online to tp you out or help you and the only way you can fix it is by logging for five mins and spawning back at that either your house or a different place.

Don't get discouraged so easily. We can take your experience as a starting point. Lets say the server has some kind of /flip for humans too , just as the cars have. But instead of flip it fill try to teleport you few meters to the left or up, or both - I haven't got bugged before so I can't really say in certain.