Diablo IV

I tried the beta and it was a lot of fun tbf. I really enjoyed it. However, as the release date came closer, I caught wind that they'll be selling the game at full price along with some even more expensive editions which isn't a problem to me? But then it was mentioned that this comes with an in-game store too. That's BS imo, when you pay $70 or more for a game, you expect to be able to unlock everything by playing the game, rather than having to use your credit card? You know? Lmao

All their games been going to dust, World of warcraft, overwatch, yeah... I'm skipping on Blizzard for now and just go for alternatives. 

15 hours ago, LeNova said:

I tried the beta and it was a lot of fun tbf. I really enjoyed it. However, as the release date came closer, I caught wind that they'll be selling the game at full price along with some even more expensive editions which isn't a problem to me? But then it was mentioned that this comes with an in-game store too. That's BS imo, when you pay $70 or more for a game, you expect to be able to unlock everything by playing the game, rather than having to use your credit card? You know? Lmao

All their games been going to dust, World of warcraft, overwatch, yeah... I'm skipping on Blizzard for now and just go for alternatives. 

Had the same fear that it’d become another p2w thing but im pleasantly surprised with this Diablo game. Never liked Diablo 3 so coming from D2R into this is just a whole new world

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Jai. said:

Awesome game, if you look at how much time you could potentially get out of the game versus the cost, its not bad at all.

For reals. Can pour hundreds of hours into your character to min. max it. Only negative thing for me is class based loot drops and account locked items. Always enjoyed trading dummy rare items on Diablo. Might just be me cause I'm a D2 boomer.