nf9Sq86.png

"One Call, That's All!" | 555-1100 (TOLL FREE)

Practice Areas | Biography | Testimonials | Contact Us!Job Offers

Unfortunately, everyone faces injustice. Don't face it alone - choose Buntz! 

c1pVU7e.png

Frank R. Buntz - Attorney At Law

Let a legal practice with over 20+ years experience fight for the justice you deserve. 

The Buntz Law Firm boasts some of the lowest rates in the state, and one of the highest victory margins. 

Our belief is that people come first, not profit.

CRIMINAL DEFENSE | CIVIL LITIGATION | PERSONAL INJURY | STATE EMPLOYEE REPRESENTATION

555-1100 (TOLL FREE) | [email protected]

Copyright (C) The Buntz Law Firm. All rights reserved.

a9dvC63.gifC57418Z.gif

Edited by subway244
  • Upvote 5

qQhdX9u.png

Home | Practice Areas | Biography | Testimonials | Contact Us!Job Offers

For over twenty years, Frank R. Buntz has represented the citizens of metropolitan Los Santos and beyond

in a wide range of cases, both criminal and civil. Outside the courtroom, Buntz has also worked

in contract law, as well as offering representation to government employees.

9LzDF2Q.png

Buntz has worked in criminal defense for over two decades, representing numerous individuals accused of

crimes and other misdeeds, and has successfully found justice for many of them. If you're affected by

our legal system and need representation, look no further than the Buntz Law Firm!

Some of our past experience includes the lengthy Ezekial Young trial. Mr. Young was facing a life sentence

due to a judicial mishap, as well as racial injustice. Frank Buntz freed him.

0Z55cAV.png

The Buntz Law Firm has a lengthy history representing companies and individuals in civil litigation,

including harassment lawsuits, copyright infringement claims and property cases. With one of

the highest client payout percentages in the state, we've won countless amounts of money

for people in civil court. Become one of them!

XewzosP.png

Injured at the workplace? Hit by another car while in traffic?

Buntz has handled these cases and more, and would like to handle them for you!

WdsJaut.png

The Buntz Law Firm has represented numerous law enforcement officers, firemen and other

state and local government employees accused of malpractice. We understand that our

state's employees are entitled to the same representation as the rest of us, and we're

honored to offer these services to our local heroes.

ALL UNITED STATES MILITARY VETERANS
ARE ENTITLED TO A DISCOUNT!

Copyright (C) The Buntz Law Firm. All rights reserved.

a9dvC63.gifC57418Z.gif

Edited by subway244
  • Upvote 2

FjnjlY3.png

HomePractice Areas | Biography | Testimonials | Contact Us!Job Offers

LXxVGtj.jpeg

Frank R. Buntz pictured in Detroit twenty-five years ago.

Frank Buntz graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Grand Valley State University in Michigan many years ago. Following his admittance to the Michigan State Bar, he found work - and experience -

while working as an attorney for Odom & Bates, LLP in Detroit. Seeking a career change, Frank moved west to San Andreas, where he worked as a legal

assistant in Pizitz, Jackson & Naramore for several years,  until he stepped away to pursue his own private practice. 

Mr. Buntz also received a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) from Grand Valley State University, as well as a Bachelor of Science from Macomb Community College.

He also has experience as a court videographer for Freedom Court Reporting, Inc. based in Flint County.

JK4s8xy.jpeg

Buntz in Kashmir.

In addition to spending the past ten years growing a successful law practice in Los Santos, Buntz has also served his community as a member of the Los Santos City Council,

representing the Southern District. He has also worked internationally alongside the United Nations, fighting against Indian human rights abuses in the Kashmir Region.

Copyright (C) Frank Buntz. All rights reserved.

a9dvC63.gifC57418Z.gif

Edited by subway244
  • Upvote 1

HWQSeS2.png

"Fast and easy to find representation with Buntz. Got me off multiple charges, and I'm now a free man."

- Kiontay J. (Davis)

"Mr. Buntz got me out of a jam with the cops. Not only is he professional, but I can call him a real friend of mine."

- Vito G. (Vespucci)

"Frank is helping me for the civil court, I am much happy for the moneys I am winning."

- Boris A. (West Vinewood)

"This guy is real stand up. He's got the street kid toughness in the courtroom, but the humbleness of a gentleman. Bravo, Frank."

- Anthony H. (Morningwood)

"A drunk plowed into me on Bay City avenue. I suffered a concussion. Mr. Buntz fought for me and made the driver pay in full."

- Maria M. (Rancho)

a9dvC63.gifC57418Z.gif

Edited by subway244
  • Upvote 1

C95yXPd.png

"One Call, That's All!" | 555-1100 (TOLL FREE)

LAWYERS
Interested in a career with one of San Andreas' most successful law practices?

The Buntz Law Firm offers competitive wages and one of the highest commission rates in the state (as low as 70%),
a career with Buntz is a ticket to your future!

We also offer the possibility of a future partnership to every new employee!

PARALEGALS & INTERNS
New to the San Andreas legal world and need a stable team to gain experience?
We offer positions for paralegals and interns, starting at a relatively high salary!

SECRETARIES
We are looking to hire skilled secretaries and accountants capable of balancing our books
and working closely with potential clients!

PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
The Buntz Law Firm is looking to hire skilled private investigators and others from
the intelligence and security industries as subcontractors for our firm!

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT

[email protected]

Edited by subway244
  • subway244 changed the title to buntzlaw.com