Stop the development of the new LSSD station.

Sean092

Recently, the LSSD as released images of a new station being built on the dirt median at the Sandy Shores intersection.

IMG_7009.png

Most people I've spoke to since this has been released, are heavily against this. As an almost solely based Sandy Shores/county player, I feel it's completely stupid, a new, fresh building slapped in a delegate town, not to mention, a 'sheriff' office is literally a few seconds down the road from the planned area. It's even visible in the picture above. I understand LSSD have been longing for a revamp in there roleplay, and yes, this could definitely be a good thing, I just believe it's in the wrong face, as most of the members of local based factions are against it.

570e93fd718f9323a351fe2510344dcb.png

well, the title isn't exactly true, though. I personally don't think the development should be halted, but placed elsewhere on the map, where it is more fitting. (Title made you click though).

Edited by Sean092
  • Upvote 1

no, niggas keep trynna make sandy look like the 1940s, stop being the cause of the issue and work towards the solution already, ive seen u comment on countless sandy suggestion topics with the same thing (this is not an attack on u, but a mere fact of what I seen)

+1 on the station, keep up the great work modding team

2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

no, niggas keep trynna make sandy look like the 1940s, stop being the cause of the issue and work towards the solution already, ive seen u comment on countless sandy suggestion topics with the same thing (this is not an attack on u, but a mere fact of what I seen)

Prolly Sandy Shores on the 40's would look better than nowadays. Let Sandy be a shit hole like it is.

Sandy needs an update, I think a lot of local roleplayers will agree on that. A station next to an existing station though? I think the focus should be on lower end housing on the existing empty plots in the middle, and on the edges of town. I appreciate all the efforts put into these projects, but this seems kinda off.

Edited by mj2002
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Sandy needs an update, I think a lot of local roleplayers will agree on that. A station next to an existing station though? I think the focus should be on lower end housing on the existing empty plots in the middle, and on the edges of town. I appreciate all the efforts put into these projects, but this seems kinda off.

it happens all the time, a government building but next to the other already existing one, then that old building is either knocked down for something else, or changed into something else - it makes me scratch my head how a lot of rpers in the county will say they get no attention, but when the staff tries to do something for them its an instant "stop the development", dont even get me started on how this picture is out there because i think thats a private picture and whoever leaked that could get into serious trouble aswell

overall this is a long overdue need, and the station looks amazing from the mapping/modding team so far, this is just the object, textures will probably suit the area based off what was said above:

5 minutes ago, Tiddy said:

Sandy needs an update, and this is fine. The picture you've somehow got is a WIP and you can't judge that, the building is not meant to look new.

4 minutes ago, Tiddy said:

Sandy needs an update, and this is fine. The picture you've somehow got is a WIP and you can't judge that, the building is not meant to look new.

Well, from what I was hearing, it was gentrified. I can see the fairness behind it, if it wasn't completely new. 

13 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Honestly, I don't think it should be reverted any further, either. But, I was also under the impression that it was a gentrified station, based on the Biscailuz Center Academy Training

Spoiler

image.png