Photography by Sam Preston

Mattel

Photography by Sam Preston

sEnrUqz.png

Specializing in portraits of any kind, individual/couple/group, engagement or wedding. I'm here for you!

* Now open for commissions through my website here.

Edited by Brihannah
  • Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Orbit said:

Name:  killagabe

Rating:  

Comment: ay I know u hearted my comment, but ima need you to respond to me tho fr.

Hi Gabe. Thanks for the comment. Friends like you are what keeps me going. 😊

- Sam Preston

Edited by Brihannah
Just now, Brihannah said:

Hi Gabe. Thanks for the comment. Friends like you are what keeps me going. 😊

- Sam Preston

Hi Sam, 

Not a problem, I understand a prolific camera lifter like you are very busy during these hours. I appreciate the response to my comment and hope to see that your business grows at an incredible speed. Friends like you are what keeps me going as well! Those are some very nice photos I must say, a lot of people are in need of those soft editing skills that you’re able to provide. Make sure to drink some water and stay hydrated during this process. You heard about these nice burgers they got down there by Vespucci? I’m telling you right now that them onions be hitting different tho.

-killagabe

• Thanks 1
Just now, Orbit said:

Hi Sam, 

Not a problem, I understand a prolific camera lifter like you are very busy during these hours. I appreciate the response to my comment and hope to see that your business grows at an incredible speed. Friends like you are what keeps me going as well! Those are some very nice photos I must say, a lot of people are in need of those soft editing skills that you’re able to provide. Make sure to drink some water and stay hydrated during this process. You heard about these nice burgers they got down there by Vespucci? I’m telling you right now that them onions be hitting different tho.

-killagabe

Gabe,

Go ahead and text me on this one. 😊

- Sam Preston

• Upvote 1
Just now, Brihannah said:

Gabe,

Go ahead and text me on this one. 😊

- Sam Preston

Sammy P,

I’m currently busy right now. You cool if I hit you back in about 36 minutes? I got Chu tho. 

-killagabriel