Add Hunger and Thirst levels to characters + add a food delivery service & app

Detailed Description

I came across this suggestion about being able to buy groceries and cook food to eat it. I loved it. I thought, why not add a system of hunger and thirst? There will be a bar displayed for each. I recommend for it to only go down when the character is online so that if you are inactive it does not hurt it. But let's say every 2-3 hours of being active (not afk) on the character, the meter will go down. At some point, the player will begin to lose HP and maybe lose some effects such as stamina, etc. until the food/drink bar will be replenished.

So how can this look in a normal situation? 

Let's say I am a truck driver, doing deliveries (spamming Y) and a few hours in, I can notice that my hunger/thirst bar is going down and that I am getting hungry. I stop by a nearby grocery store/restaurant/food truck, park up my truck and interact with the workers and other people, build connections, eat a bit and then once I eat, I will not be hungry anymore and go on. 

I think we all have encountered this in some sort of other realistic / survival kind of games so we know pretty much what it is. Additionally, add a food delivery option on a similar basis like the taxi. Let's say you have a phone app for food delivery, we can name it FoodHub and we can go into the app and order food that will be delivered to us via a 3rd party delivery driver. Depending on the extensiveness of this, we can also implement it to work with restaurants / grocery store that are open at the time or some NPC where the driver can pick up the food.

Relevant Commands/Items

To be determined.

How will it benefit the server?

This will give people a better incentive to actually go into stores, restaurants, and more. It will further grow the hospitality industry, bring more restaurants & RP opportunities out. It will also create more employment opportunities and make a more immersive and realistic atmosphere. 

This was shot down recently, I think even Nervous chimed in and said it would never happen.

Basically in any rp game where you add "eating" as a mechanic, where it isn't just an idle thing that barely is registered (which then defeats the point) people just end up filling their inventory with the cheapest 'food' item as it wont disrupt the flow of rp, pulling a burger out of your pocket mid conversation on the street. 

5 minutes ago, Natala said:

This was shot down recently, I think even Nervous chimed in and said it would never happen.

Basically in any rp game where you add "eating" as a mechanic, where it isn't just an idle thing that barely is registered (which then defeats the point) people just end up filling their inventory with the cheapest 'food' item as it wont disrupt the flow of rp, pulling a burger out of your pocket mid conversation on the street. 

honestly thats true. if thats the case then someone L&A pls 🙂

Every day, individuals go to restaurants to enjoy meals. Currently, they enthusiastically engage in roleplaying scenarios involving eating. If they weren't? Sure. But so far it's great so to me there's no need for it. You can still buy groceries and cook your own meal rply.