[BLOG] San Andreas Opinión - Addressing Mint Capital LLC's Allegations: The Truth Behind the LGBT+ Awareness Fundraiser

dxu8L49.png

Follow us on facebrowser!

Addressing Mint Capital LLC's Allegations: The Truth Behind the LGBT+ Awareness Fundraiser

Written by Camila Elizondo - 21th May 2023

Updated: 28th May 2023

qeeM6EN.png

False accusation made by LGBT+ awareness which is being operated by Mint Capital LLC.

Welcome to San Andreas Opinión. I am making this blog post in response to the false allegations that Mint Capital LLC made when I simply sent them a message asking about the legitimacy of the LGBT+ awareness page that can be found on Facebrowser ( https://face.gta.world/pages/LGBTQ). Mint Capital LLC claims they are not responsible for the LGBT+ awareness page yet they are responsible for writing the false post shown above with blatant lies. 

Mint Capital LLC, on behalf of LGBT+ awareness, wrote the long post full of lies shown above. The biggest lie was the claim that I conspired with Sienna Bordeaux. I have never met Sienna before. It seems like a desperate attempt by Mint Capital LLC to discredit anyone who reaches out with concerns about the fundraiser. In fact, makes it seem even more like a SCAM to me. 

I will start out by explaining how it all happened from my perspective. I just wanted to write a piece on online scams and look into possible online scams in particular. It is a growing problem in the United States with over 10.3 billion dollars according to ABC News. I had been seeing on my feed constantly about the LGBT+ awareness page. Simply put, the page had many red flags in my eyes and I wanted to verify if it is legitimate or a scam. First, the organizer is anonymous and goes by Mint Capital LLC. Second, It asks for donations and does not provide any way to receive a receipt for records. Third, it claims it raised $25,000 dollars in one day for Justin. I would like to see how that money was raised so fast. Finally, there are no contact details for the individuals or a spokesperson behind LGBTQ+ awareness. It was only revealed to me in private messages that the posts were being made by Mint Capital LLC. 

FwTszu9.png

As you can see in the message below I got a very unprofessional and hostile message back from Mint Capital LLC where they took things out of proportion and accused me of being homophobic and against the LGBT+ movement. With all due respect is it wrong to question a fundraising movement? 

initial conversation with Mint Capital LLC. 

qYxOEWw.png

The initial message was sent to Mint Capital LLC from Camila Elizondo. 

hP7TLpT.png

Further News: 

Los Santos Insider picked up on the story by interviewing both Mint Capital LLC and a representative from Los Santos Government. The Los Santos Insider seems to take a neutral journalistic approach but omits several noted facts that San Andreas Opinion pointed out over a week ago. As a non-profit blog, we will gladly link and support other journalistic perspectives even when the 'other journalistic venue' does not mention where it got the original story from.

San Andreas Opinión: Independent news-blog with personal narratives, offering a unique perspective. Our blog does not take a profit from the journalistic work that it creates and is dedicated to providing unique perspectives from the blog authors.

Edited by gatto
  • Upvote 7