Close Davis LTD (again)

zUgg zUgg

I've been saying it for years because I saw this problem coming, GTAW needs to get tough on rule breakers and those who disrupt roleplay. Stop hand holding those who don't give a shit, stop teaching players who don't want to be taught, stop giving second, third and fourth chances to players who have no business being on the server and actually start handing out MEANINGFUL punishments. Trolling is a problem BECAUSE punishments are not meaningful and they sure as hell don't take into account the time players loose and the scenes rulebreakers ruin for them, not when you're handing out warnings when they come out with piss poor excuses "I'm new to the server, I didn't know" you should fuckin' know.

Do this, the trolls go away. I guarantee it.

Edited by Moonsong
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

IC issue.

The situation of the LTD is because of so many factions trying to run the LTD as their drug selling spot, which obviously causes a war and chaos. -1

Cops aren't allowed to keep a constant presence in the area, aren't allowed to proactively use helis in the area unless responding to a call, aren't allowed to shut down troublesome gangs IC, you don't want cops showing up in dangerous gang areas alone but when they show up in force in direct response to threats you complain it's overkill for just a few kids, and you don't want G6 to have guns. No shit crime is gonna go through the roof if cops are unable to do anything about it. Yeah, seems like an IC issue to me. Fuck sake.

Not saying you personally of course, just using 'you' as a broad general term based on what I've seen spoken and complained about on the forums by criminal roleplayers.

close the davis ltd, they'll move to little seoul like it did in the past, no, this idea is very bad, on top of the fact davis ltd has a major market for drugs which lets gang factions fight over it for a drug dealing hub, back when i was in south central los santos (dto faction) i was involved w davis ltd rp daily, it isnt as bad as people say, there's trolls everywhere in the server, not just davis

18 minutes ago, slump said:

It’s an issue with the roleplay and rule breaking, not the Davis LTD itself. Close the business and people will still be there regardless. 

Exactly, there's a few noobs up at 4-6AM playing loud ass music in their trollish cars and characters and the business isn't even open. It's a server issue not a business issue.

Closing it is not a magic fix to eliminate room-temperature IQ late night "sorry it was my little brother on my pc bro please bro" individuals from doing what they do best. They'll just find other spots to congregate.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 2