Close Davis LTD (again)

zUgg zUgg

Closing the LTD isn't going to get rid of these people. They'll just move to another business. Keep it open as a containment zone.

That being said, the server needs more quality control. 850 players isn't something to celebrate when RP quality could be better.

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1

-1, I don't think there is any reason to close Davis LTD, as the trolls will just relocate to another place and continue to do what they're doing. I believe this was brought up before, but the admins should just handle it themselves when they can. I understand that some admins are not on during that time, and I believe the staff team should be spread out so that staff members are on during different timezones and not just the peak hours of the server.

As an FD ambulance driver and south central local if yall close Davis LTD im out of a job

EDIT: also last time Davis got shut down trolls just moved to koreatown instead so don't 

Edited by Koko
  • Upvote 2
On 5/19/2023 at 11:10 AM, H1 Soljuh said:

Closing the LTD isn't going to get rid of these people. They'll just move to another business. Keep it open as a containment zone.

That being said, the server needs more quality control. 850 players isn't something to celebrate when RP quality could be better.

can't recall the amount of times i reported a group of people in game only for them to be left with a slap on the wrist to repeat the same nonsense the next day

don't even want to fc or rpqm them or w/e because i'm not even sure of the server's standards anymore