Close Davis LTD (again)

zUgg zUgg

I wanna say yes, but the RP sometimes there is interesting.

However what makes it shit is that (no offence) those factions taking as their turf? Nah, that just ruins the whole experience. New people to the server just make new characters and go act up all stupid there, and ruin RP for others.

While I can agree that those who often roleplay around the LTD don't contribute much and primarily just troll, unfortunately as many others have said, if you close the LTD they will just bring that roleplay elsewhere. All you can really do to combat this is with proactive administration and or making forum reports on those who break rules repeatedly there. I'm not in agreement with this suggestion of closing the LTD, but I would like to see something done about the repeated poor roleplay around the area.

I would much rather the trolls be contained to a part of the map I seldom rp in then elsewear; as some of the early morning rp at that area has been god awful. For example, in one morning I witnessed:

A child asking if I want to have sex with them
A full on baseball bat gang war
A guy dancing on the LTD roof
A guy selling rats that he was rping catching and cooking inside
A guy getting DM'ed and every gang character swarming his body to loot his gun
Same gang character who looted him just literally types /me loots body

The issue is not the LTD, its the sheer lack of admins at this hour and the looseness of application vetting that somehow allows these people to join in the first place. With this being said, I would like to give a shoutout to admins like @Dor who actually try and keep a handle on the early hour trolling

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Rhy Rhy said:

I would much rather the trolls be contained to a part of the map I seldom rp in then elsewear; as some of the early morning rp at that area has been god awful. For example, in one morning I witnessed:

A child asking if I want to have sex with them
A full on baseball bat gang war
A guy dancing on the LTD roof
A guy selling rats that he was rping catching and cooking inside
A guy getting DM'ed and every gang character swarming his body to loot his gun
Same gang character who looted him just literally types /me loots body

The issue is not the LTD, its the sheer lack of admins at this hour and the looseness of application vetting that somehow allows these people to join in the first place. With this being said, I would like to give a shoutout to admins like @Dor who actually try and keep a handle on the early hour trolling

Some of those sound like some of the meth heads around my town IRL.

Closing up the LTD won't magically make the trolls go away, they'd just end up trolling elsewhere. This won't really solve anything.

On the bright side, at least with the LTD opened, all the trolls congregate and gather into one place. So it's easier to avoid trolls.

Why would you close a business cos people keep fighting there?

That's not the place's fault that's the players in that scenario. And why would you use a report to try and discourage something from existing? Players should feel comfortable making reports, using them to strengthen this suggestion is quite silly - furthermore it's a place people make a lot of memories at. For there to be that many reports, there has to be that much more in QOL, memories made, and fun experiences had, no?

• Upvote 1