Close Davis LTD (again)

zUgg zUgg

Detailed Description:  The sheer number of reports and issues coming out of Davis LTD leads me to believe we should consider removing the script job and closing it back up again. As unfortunate as it is, there are so many forum reports related to incidents here. As a late-night player, once the server gets past that 1am - 2am mark the trolling intensifies dramatically. 

To put a number to the issue;

• 8 - New and Pending forum reports related to the Davis LTD.
  • 9 - Concluded forum reports related to the Davis LTD.

Relevant Commands/Items  Nothing - Removing the script job seemed to help last time. 

How will it benefit the server? Less trolls, deathmatching and other unfavorable outcomes. Less babysitting by staff and LEO factions will be needed. 

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, munnezza said:

The players who troll and break the rules at Davis LTD would just do it somewhere else. The staff should act upon the root of this problem: the players. Closing GTAW's iteration of Idlestacks is just sweeping it under the rug.

This

Let's go out on a limb and say that the wish is granted, Davis LTD is closed forever.

Guess what.

I'm still going to roleplay working there, and I'll even stock up some items to sell. Can't go there and say I don't work there, because It's not closed IC. I'm not there for the money anyway.

Hard pass. Report the trolls and do the community a solid by ensuring people don't get away with breaking the rules.