Kristoffer Braunstein

alina2137

HZhoRL7.png

Date and place of birth: January 3rd 1998, Hamburg (Germany)
Full name and last name: Kristoffer Gabriel Braunstein

nHB9oAl.png

Chapter one: Childhood. (1998-2018)

Kristoffer's childhood went easy, without much problems within the first ten years of his life. As his life progressed though, he became a nightmare to his parents, whom have kicked Kristoffer out of their house along with his brother Matthias.

4jz947C.png

Chapter two: What happened then? (2018)

Matthias - his brother has already been twenty three by that time, Kristoffer - just twenty years old. Both brothers were small-time criminals from Berlin, who have also happened to be fans of the 187 Strassenbande music group. Cities in Germany, especially Hamburg were full of people such as Kristoffer and Matthias - young kids, most of which have dropped out of school to then become criminals, inspired by the 187 lifestyle. It was a way of life, on the streets of Hamburg. Something about it simply attracted many young boys' attention.

Kristoffer became a drug dealer; selling cocaine, amphetamine and marijuana in Hamburg. The money which he had saved up let him and his brother fly away to the United States, in pursue of bigger money and spreading Polish product (amphetamine) around the American streets. His brother had already established contact with the Paleto Bay's German community, mostly compiled of neo-nazis and German gangsters. As soon as Matthias got a chance to meet up with his fellow friends in Paleto Bay, Kristoffer was trying to straighten his life out in Los Santos. He had bought a small apartment in Paleto Bay for him and his brother to sleep in, and used to drive for a long time everyday to Los Santos for work.

Meanwhile his brother was rolling in cash, destroying bars, beating people up and bringing the 187 lifestyle over to Paleto Bay. Kristoffer, seeing his brother's success decided to give up on any legal jobs to pursue the life of a drug dealer.

94nXyzQ.png

Chapter three: Paleto Bay's German gangsters are succesfully wiped out from the area. (late 2018-2019)

After that happened, most of the German community, well... got literally wiped out from Paleto Bay. The Sheriff's operation was a success, leading to multiple arrests and deaths of the group members. The Braunstein brothers were forced to escape the area and pursuit a different lifestyle, somewhere else. Matthias has then returned back to Hamburg from the United States, while back in Germany he became a very succesful rapper.

Kristoffer decided to stay in Los Santos for a few reasons. One of them being the fact that he wasn't affiliated with the group that much, but was rather someone who just hanged out along with them in bars and clubs. Obviously, the second reason was that as a young man he found Los Santos to be just perfect for him. Both to live in, and to sell drugs in.

Chapter four: what's up with Kristoffer now? (2019)

Life has been very lucky for Kristoffer in Los Santos. As he started to look around the city more and more, he had found people he can count on. Currently having contacts with the Jamestown Mafia and the Crips - Kristoffer is well set up, without even being a member in neither of the organizations. His plan is to have good contacts with everyone in Los Santos, just in case anyone has something interesting in offer. One of the reasons that prevents Kristoffer from joining any organized crime groups is the scenario of a conflict in between two, or more organizations. He would never appreciate being a side of such conflict, hence it could potentialy make it nasty for him and his business.

As of now, Kristoffer owns a small apartment in Vespucci, which is the place he is usually seen at. Daily driving a grey Oracle XS, enjoying his life in the morning and the afternoon, and selling weed in the evening.

((OOC NOTE <spoiler>))

Spoiler

This story is based on a story from a different server, where Kristoffer was never a character. He is an entirely new character that I created on GTAW, inspired by the rappers from 187 Strassenbande, and the 187 Strassenbande that I used to play in, in the other server I mentioned.
I have a very hard time taking screenshots of my roleplays, therefore this will be updated like once per week max. (most of them are black, even using third party software so if someone can help with that I'd appreciate it).

I'd also appreciate feedback on what to correct in this topic, since this is my first time writing a character story in English.

Thanks for reading!

• 4 weeks later...