Los Santos Insider | Ocean Lifeguard Wrongfully Terminated After Following Orders, Says Husband

Degu

Name: FireMedic69

Comment: That EMT is lucky they didn’t kill someone by operating out their scope of practice. It don’t matter if someone tells you otherwise, they should be aware of their SOP which CLEARLY dictates that they should listen orders unless it is against policy, out of their provider level scope OR unlawful. This vein access WAS ALL THREE! These sort of retards is what puts a bad name on the Fire Department — they tense up on runs and find someone else to stick the blame on. My guess? They’re an undertrained piece of work who doesn’t have enough experience and are probably a walking midlife crisis. But that’s not to say FUCK the LSFD, they’re corrupt little shits. I’m sure there were MANY ERRORS!!!! Funding should instead go to other State Fire Authorities that WOULD ACTUALLY use the money rather than have an EMT retard use Paramedic personnel supplies!!! Which leaves me to wonder WHY did they even have that in their kit in the first place?!? Defund the LSFD, though. They’re useless and always send Rescue 99. Those poor Paramedics on Rescue 99 that have to run back to back calls. I tell you, if that were me I’d be OUT ASAP!!!!.!.! FIRE CHIEF LEONARDO HOLMAN IS ALSO CORRUPT!!!! He PROMOTES IN HOUSE VIOLENCE, SEXISM AND RACIST CULTURES AMONGST HIS FIRE HOUSES. WE NEED TO SEE CHANGE! MAYBE LIFEGUARD GRITTHS CAN BE THE FIRST EVER FEMALE LSFD CHIEF AND BRING THE MUCH NEEDED CHANGE TO THIS RUINED AGENCY!!!!!!

• Upvote 4