Stuck on "Loading server resources" screen

So it seems like the problem I'm having is quite common. I've done some digging and found dozens of fixes, however, none of them have worked for me. I've tried just about every solution and yet I can't seem to fix it.

When I try to load into the game everything goes smoothly until the "Loading server resources" screen appears, at which point I'm stuck there indefinitely. 

I've already tried reinstalling both Rage MP and GTA V several times to no avail. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Do you have another antivirus other than Windows Defender installed? If so, try completely uninstalling them and seeing if that allows you to start the downloading phase.

I would also recommend trying to change your DNS address and even flushing your DNS to see if that works.

Hi. Should you have not found any proper sulation just yet I'd suggest to remove your downloaded files; access your c:/RageMP/ folder and delete the server related downloaded files, then rejoin the server - make sure RageMP runs as an administrator too.

Since getting 1.1.1.1 (by Cloudfare) I've eliminated this issue myself. Every other day I'd get stuck on Loading Server Resources, or it would eventually time out. Perhaps give this is a try, /if you haven't/, otherwise it could most definitely be your antivirus.