Epic games. Facebook log in error.

CopBaiter

Everytime I try to log in at Epic Games using my facebook it sends me this error its been three days now, wondering if someone had encountered this issue and solved it, sadly my old email from the time I registered on Epic Games using my facebook is gone. Thanks in advance.
image.png

2 hours ago, CopBaiter said:

Everytime I try to log in at Epic Games using my facebook it sends me this error its been three days now, wondering if someone had encountered this issue and solved it, sadly my old email from the time I registered on Epic Games using my facebook is gone. Thanks in advance.
image.png

Asuuming you trying to do that through the site.
Google said:

If still you're experiencing Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working issue, Clearing your browser cache and cookies can remove any outdated or corrupted information that may be causing login issues.

12 hours ago, MarcoEL said:

Asuuming you trying to do that through the site.
Google said:

If still you're experiencing Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working issue, Clearing your browser cache and cookies can remove any outdated or corrupted information that may be causing login issues.

already tried this and using other websites sadly it doesn't solve the issue

The error is using facebook or Epic in the first place, I did notice both Epic and Ubisoft seemed to have server issues yesterday though. You could maybe try cancelling the auth within FB then relogging in with it? (not sure if that's an option with fb, I don't use it and refuse to use it) Maybe it expired or something? Can barely fucking understand that dude in the video tho

I did some research and this is a known issue. I'd suggest seeing if there's any way you could transfer your epic games to an email login rather than facebook's app authentication system. Might have to go through Epic email support to do this as you'd probably need to log in WITH Facebook to be able to change login settings in the first place. Unfortunately, until they fix their facebook app you won't be able to log in unless you change your epic login to a functional method..

9 hours ago, Sebz said:

I did some research and this is a known issue. I'd suggest seeing if there's any way you could transfer your epic games to an email login rather than facebook's app authentication system. Might have to go through Epic email support to do this as you'd probably need to log in WITH Facebook to be able to change login settings in the first place. Unfortunately, until they fix their facebook app you won't be able to log in unless you change your epic login to a functional method..

Yeah, I've never had any issue with gmail login other than it being a bit slow sometimes.

• 3 months later...