Allow players to use the business ad (blip) for one specific business and one character only, without requiring the premium subscription.

Padex

/bad is a necessity for business in my opinion, I don't see any issue with this but the server does rely on people buying premium levels. I'd say to keep an incentive for those buying premium levels, they should make it so that if you have the free version of /bad you can only do an ad once an hour or something along those lines. Premium levels can give you a shorter cooldown, so at least that incentive is still in place. 

17 hours ago, $$ said:

/bad is a necessity for business in my opinion, I don't see any issue with this but the server does rely on people buying premium levels. I'd say to keep an incentive for those buying premium levels, they should make it so that if you have the free version of /bad you can only do an ad once an hour or something along those lines. Premium levels can give you a shorter cooldown, so at least that incentive is still in place. 

I do think that most people don't buy premium for the /bad, but rather for oher things like furniture and clothing slots, walkstyles, etc

Edited by Padex
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Padex said:

I do think that most people don't buy oremium for the /bad, but rather for oher things like furniture and clothing slots, walkstyles, etc

The majority of business owners only buy it for that reason half of the time. 

We've already added lot of ways for businesses to get advertised without it, our last update had quite a big impact on the server financials, so no, /bad will not be changed to a free to use. It's been suggested and explained many times already.