[BLOG] Chief of Police Burke abuses an officer; officer in tears in court

Heroes or abusers?

DRH3bU9.png

Chief of Police Dwayne Burke (left); Ret. Officer Oliver Specter (right)

Posted by: ConcernedCitizen

04/16/2023

LSPD's Chief Dwayne Burke along with several supervisors and senior officers from the department abused officer Oliver Specter and forced him to resignation. Is this the police we want in our city? This chief must immediately be held accountable and get fired from his position! We honest citizens want a change in our beloved city of Los Santos ! ! !

f4c50d971202f04062517ec1109ec943.png

Officer Specter's civil complaint

I, a concerned citizen from Los Santos, ask you all, is this appropriate for 2023 for one police department? 

Officer Specter's written statement from court:

"Everything started around 10th february, 2023, when the first humilation happened. Lieutenant Damien Sharpe verbally abused me, saying "don't bullshit me" to me, in the Mission Row LSPD station, in the rollcall room (Lieutenant Garrett Cohen present too). 

Some days later, in front of the Mission Row HQ, officer Gloria Cabello said to me that "I should fear Lieutenant Claire Weiss".

Days later, Lieutenant Damien Sharpe again, have said to me "you are lucky I came, anyone else would've chewed your ass out". When responding to a supervisory request, regarding a departmental vehicle breaking down on the road. 

Then around 17th February, the Chief of Police Dwayne Burke shouted at me in front of many officers, full roll call room, shouting "focus the fuck up" at me, just because I smiled. Everyone else around me was talking, chuckling and smiling, but I was singled out and the only one called out. Then Lieutenant Damien Sharpe made me go in front of everyone on the roll call and publicly say "what was funny". Then Lieutenant Garrett Cohen shouted at me, in front of everyone again, saying "when the Chief talks, we do not talk". On the same roll call, I've been called "stupid" by officer Riley Wade and that "it's been made short and easy for me to understand", implying that I'm stupid. Senior officer Kane Navarro has also called me a "dickhead" on the said rollcall. 

And before that, the Chief of Police Burke got egged, so many officers were already on alert of the surroundings. That's when senior officer Thiago Martinez, who is also in the police union, in it's board, he verbally abused me, saying that I'm a "dumbass" and to "get out of his face". Senior officer Kane Navarro said that I'm a "numbnut" and a "lost case" and to "not bother with him"

So I ignored these comments, to which sergeant Akari Miyoshi said to not ignore the senior officer Thiago Martinez (who just verbally abused me right in front of her" and then she wrote the said false report."

Oliver Specter has been crying in the court room. I can not even imagine what he's going through emotionally. Unbelievable ! ! !

#FireChiefBurke

#FixTheLSPD

#WeWantJustice

> Comments are enabled

Name:

Comment: 

Edited by Zweihander