Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station

Unity

What are peoples thoughts on Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station performing operations within the city?

image0.jpg

The rest of us in the city are frowned upon for conducting illegal activities within the county. Or from owning property in the county. (Which I agree with. People should be realistic in where we RP.)

My question to you is. What are your thoughts on this happening? Do you think that it's a very long stretch for PALETO BAY Sheriff's to be conducting operations within the city?

My opinion is that they shouldn't be allowed to do this kind of thing. This operation should have been performed by the Davis station. We're not allowed to operate in county legally and illegally. (People from the city shouldn't work jobs in county, and county residents shouldn't work jobs in the city.) 

I get the idea if the numbers are low in the evening/night for LSSD. But, I think they should be held to the same standard as illegal RPers who are frowned upon for travelling to the county to commit crimes.

It’s difficult, I get it. Paleto Bay always has on-off activity. But, it’s not entirely dead, I’ve seen a handful of active businesses in Paleto and a small handful in Sandy. There isn’t exactly NOTHING to do. 

58 minutes ago, Anders said:

Paleto Bay used to be dead but now with the Sawmill up and running, more focus and life is happening.

Plus the server - admin team are working hard to develop county RP. 

We've got to remember how big GTA 5 actually is. We do well as a community 🙂

• Lucky. locked this topic