Adjusting /vscrap rate for lower-end vehicles

Dominic

Just out of general curiosity- this is not a suggestion, merely more of a brainstorming thread. I've noticed less and less "normal" cars on the server over the years; understandably so, fast cars are more fun and it's always a dopamine hit to pull up to the function with the baddest whip. I get it.

I do not know the current exact value on /vscrap. I seem to recall it being 60% at one point, but I may be confusing that with a different server. Hypothetically speaking, if the /vscrap return rate was to be raised on lower-end vehicles that more-so fit the character of many players today, do you think we would see an increase in these vehicles being used? 

Players will end up buying what they want in-game. Money is really not a factor for anyone since it's pretty easy to make it.

If someone actually cares about their character development, they'll stick to whatever vehicle that suits their character.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 12:06 PM, Dominic said:

bitlife said:

Just out of general curiosity- this is not a suggestion, merely more of a brainstorming thread. I've noticed less and less "normal" cars on the server over the years; understandably so, fast cars are more fun and it's always a dopamine hit to pull up to the function with the baddest whip. I get it.

I do not know the current exact value on /vscrap. I seem to recall it being 60% at one point, but I may be confusing that with a different server. Hypothetically speaking, if the /vscrap return rate was to be raised on lower-end vehicles that more-so fit the character of many players today, do you think we would see an increase in these vehicles being used? 

Increasing the /vscrap return rate on lower-end vehicles could potentially lead to an increase in their usage among players. A higher return rate would provide players with a greater incentive to use and modify these vehicles, as they would be able to earn more virtual currency by selling the scrapped parts.